Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi.

gcr-rd1_zpsdf09a714.png~original

Bye.

Fantastic stats work once again Speck.

Just one quick question. Is there any formula you use for your player rankings?

Fantastic stats work once again Speck.

Just one quick question. Is there any formula you use for your player rankings?
Nothing against sverik but nathanMJ would have to consider himself unlucky to be ranked below someone who wasn't able to get a touch last week.

Nothing against sverik but nathanMJ would have to consider himself unlucky to be ranked below someone who wasn't able to get a touch last week.
Our reigning best and fairest winner finds himself looking for scraps in a nearby dumpster. Lift your game NathanMJ_WB54 ;)

Scavenging for pizza scraps in dumpsters is underrated. These restaurateurs don't know how good they've got it.

And I'm perenially unlucky. I barrack for multiple loser teams, I sneeze when people say 'I reckon', and my qooty mentor devotes his life to insulting my very existence, despite having been one of the few that introduced me to this magnificent game.

All right, all right, all right. :cool:

Season is back on track. Next stop: finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owned the match thread too.
Set the agenda and made all the running!
I enjoyed the match thread, thought it was entertaining, and it's how match threads should pan out.

Full credit to both sides.

That was hilarious, true emotion went into reading that game. From the "this is looking bloody bad" to the "could this really happen" and finally the "ÝES !!!"
Really pleased for you more experienced royals to get a win like that and rapt for blacky, juggs, 3KZ and myself to share our first win in Royals colors.
Great stuff everyone, proud to be Royal.

Last edited:
That was hilarious, true emotion went into reading that game. From the "this is looking bloody bad" to the "could this really happen" and finally the "ÝES !!!"
Really pleased for you more experienced royals to get a win like that and rapt for blacky, juggs and myself to share our first win in Royals colors.
Somewhere, 3KZ is Football is crying with a pint of ice cream.

We're glad to have you on board mate, love the positivity!

Really pleased for you more experienced royals to get a win like that and rapt for blacky, juggs and myself to share our first win in Royals colors.

Cherish this moment; they're far and few between here. :)

Cherish this moment; they're far and few between here. :)
Regardless of the outcome each week i think i speak for Blacky when i say you guys have made us feel really welcome here, it is a great place to hang out and the wins are just a bonus, especially the ones like we had tonight.

Somewhere, 3KZ is Football is crying with a pint of ice cream.

We're glad to have you on board mate, love the positivity!
I feel like the big white cat that's got the cream. I had plenty of stirring wins at the Roys, but none better than our victory tonight.

There are people spilling out onto the streets everywhere I go. The mood is jubilant. People are smiling. The win is just what this place needed.

The fans are asking for autographs. I'm the saviour once more :D

Onto next week. Time for a road trip.

Wow what a comeback!

Back home now so should be posting a fair bit more, don't expect stats for a day or so though please as I feel dizzy as s**t from the jet lag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back