Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you crawl back to nth bendigo with all ya ferral mates in the zoo, how about you put the boots on again and line up on proudy and remind him he's a tosser!
The fact is your mate roota is a dead set nuffy like yourself, he rips into players that have real footy credentials yet his only achievement is a reserves flag, cant wait to tell grand kids that one.
I spoke to Aaron James the other day and he said hardest part about playing in the hdfl was trying to run around with your head so far up his ass, thats why he had to leave, he wanted to let you know he is moving alot better know you've removed your head and shoved it up Houlihan's......

Mate I havve never ever claimed to be a good footballer. I enjoy playing the game and play now simply to give back to my home club that we all know has struggled for many years. I have never played for money (no one would ever pay for me anyway) or to notch up personal acheivements. Yep I played in a reserves flag at Mounts and that was great. As for ripping into blokes with real footy credentials I will challenge you to find a post where I have done this. Yep I said some stuff a long time ago about Vince Proud which was not the right thing to do as he rightfully pointed out I have not met him. I put my hand up and admitted that it was a mistake. As for Dennis Cheese footy credentials he has played at a level that most running around in the country leagues can only hope to acheive so I think his record will stack up comfortably.

Anyway that is my rant. I will leave the people of the Golden Rivers to their thread as I havve never played a game in the league and they do not want to read this s**t anymore

Why dont you crawl back to nth bendigo with all ya ferral mates in the zoo, how about you put the boots on again and line up on proudy and remind him he's a tosser!
The fact is your mate roota is a dead set nuffy like yourself, he rips into players that have real footy credentials yet his only achievement is a reserves flag, cant wait to tell grand kids that one.
I spoke to Aaron James the other day and he said hardest part about playing in the hdfl was trying to run around with your head so far up his ass, thats why he had to leave, he wanted to let you know he is moving alot better know you've removed your head and shoved it up Houlihan's......

About time a few more posts were sent via private message I think lads. We don't want to keep reading your petty sh*t.
Will be interesting to see what pans out come round 1. Ultima have recruited quite a few, and would expect them to be very comfortable winners over Moula. And will be interesting to see how Wakool go against Nully. Nully will be around the same mark as last year so will see how Wakool shape up. Good to have the footy back!

Hey Vincent whats the story with the Saints denying your clearance? They love you there? :D

Havn't been cleared through misunderstanding, as for love me, they are going to give me 2 clearances in case i lose 1;).

Thanks for posting that ablett, now blokes are going to make come backs just to try and clean my clock.

About time a few more posts were sent via private message I think lads. We don't want to keep reading your petty sh*t.

FP, you read this thread often and i think you would agree that everything was going fine until someone turned up. I was having some friendly banter with Scott Dehne(alias) then it all turned to s**t.

If you think for one minute i enjoy this chest bashing crap, your wrong mate.

I will leave the people of the Golden Rivers to their thread as I havve never played a game in the league and they do not want to read this s**t anymore

This could possibly be the most intelligent thing I have ever seen you post. :thumbsu:

Ultima (By 10 goals)
Quamby (By 7 Goals)
Nully (A lot more comfotably than people might think.... 6 goals)
Wandella ....

This could possibly be the most intelligent thing I have ever seen you post. :thumbsu:

Ultima (By 10 goals)
Quamby (By 7 Goals)
Nully (A lot more comfotably than people might think.... 6 goals)
Wandella ....

Looks like she's gunna be a wet one lads, good luck to the Hay bus getting down the Wandella track!
Tips for the weekend
Tough game for Quamby and Macorna, both look to be bringing up the rear this season, Macorna lost a few, Quamby gained a few half footballers but will have to stick with the Tigers at home.
Ultima to account for Moula comfortably, think Ice Whelan is passed it and Ultima's young legs will get the boys over the line. Look out for Bede Mahon, will give the league medal a fair tilt.
Wakool Nully will be another good hit out, Wakool picked up some very handy footballers namely Jenkins and May, but Nully should just scrape over the line by the narrowest of margins.
In the final game, Hay bus to end up in the Wandella salt lake and the bombers tear a new sphincta into the hay team! Lachie Bott will kick 10!

Great to see Ultima open it's account with a thumping of Moula.
Looking through the list of who played, 15 that played are 21 years old or younger. With Brenden McKenzie, Jono Brasser and Brendan Kelly to come in it should be an exciting year for the roos.

Your Source in not very reliable. Wakool FC HAVE NOT pull the pin. If you want a reliable source contact the Wakool FC committee.

Its all about dog....... I'm back, i've done my time and i'm back in the pravillion. I'm sorry to say but....... singleberry has just informed me Wakool FC has blown the budget and shes all over.:cool:

Will be interesting to see what pans out come round 1. Ultima have recruited quite a few, and would expect them to be very comfortable winners over Moula. And will be interesting to see how Wakool go against Nully. Nully will be around the same mark as last year so will see how Wakool shape up. Good to have the footy back!

FOOTY PIE you make me F# @king SICK! :mad:
PS. your an animal

my name is dick pants cause it boulges in my pants

GREAT to see you back, your in fantastic form, its good to see you've revealed your identity but gave a fraction to much information. Who is singleberry and is he/she a reliable source and I see you haven't got much time for footy pie. As for "its all about dog" whats goen on there son???:confused:

Looking through the list of who played, 15 that played are 21 years old or younger. With Brenden McKenzie, Jono Brasser and Brendan Kelly to come in it should be an exciting year for the roos.

Did McKenzie not play Satdy? Is he injured? The other 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good sign for Ultima. How many of these boys came out from Tyntynder?

I noticed in the results on the week end that Bede Mahon got best and kicked a few goals. Were these goals of the crumbing variety where he found himself front and center then crumbed the pack and threw it on the left boot for a great crumbing goal? He is certainly one of the better stintsman the league has the offer

I could get on the website and see that there have been 4 players from tyntynder. If he wants to be a credible journo he should ring people and get info...one of them didnt play seniors and one was very lucky to. He just seen clearances from that club and listed them
Fair point. But I was at the game on the weekend and I may be mistaken but I'm sure I saw all 4 of them playing in the seniors. Again I may be wrong but I am fairly certain of who they are

Fair point. But I was at the game on the weekend and I may be mistaken but I'm sure I saw all 4 of them playing in the seniors. Again I may be wrong but I am fairly certain of who they are

my mistake i thought he said jackson bishop...but still he got the names from the website, which isnt good journalism. there are many other handy players that will have a larger influence that he failed to name and this is because they werent from Tyntynder because the belief is that we have poached all of tyntynders juniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back