Review Good bad ugly vs Port Adelaide R8 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great: Soligo, Crouch
Good: Dawson, Michalaney, Worrell, Rankine, Fogarty, Keane, Walker, Hinge
Average: Butts, Nankervis, Laird, Sholl, Keays, McHenry, O'Brien, Rachele, Curtin
Bad: Jones, Himmelberg, Cook
Terrible: Smith

Also; Was I the only person furious about that pre-match s**t about violence against women? WE HAD A ****ING GOAL UMPIRE MURDERED IN A MALE ON MALE CRIME THIS PRE-SEASON AND THERE WAS LESS FOCUS ON THAT THAN THIS. As much as I'm against domestic violence. Don't play the ****ing sex card. ALL PEOPLE CAN BE THE PERPETRATOR AND ALL PEOPLE CAN BE THE VICTIM.

What an absolutely awful take....

There has been a 30% spike in women being killed by partners year on year....

17c88ef955c8100cc45a552f42f5b989.jpg

From the Pear board. This is pretty fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great: Soligo, Crouch
Good: Dawson, Michalaney, Worrell, Rankine, Fogarty, Keane, Walker, Hinge
Average: Butts, Nankervis, Laird, Sholl, Keays, McHenry, O'Brien, Rachele, Curtin
Bad: Jones, Himmelberg, Cook
Terrible: Smith

Also; Was I the only person furious about that pre-match s**t about violence against women? WE HAD A ****ING GOAL UMPIRE MURDERED IN A MALE ON MALE CRIME THIS PRE-SEASON AND THERE WAS LESS FOCUS ON THAT THAN THIS. As much as I'm against domestic violence. Don't play the ****ing sex card. ALL PEOPLE CAN BE THE PERPETRATOR AND ALL PEOPLE CAN BE THE VICTIM.
Pull your head in. Or maybe just grow up.

What on earth was port thinking playing Rozee. He was affected from the first bounce didn’t have any explosiveness. Risking their captain and best player for a game they were set up to lose anyway.

And Butters is so overrated runs around in little circles most of the time, letting us set up defensively. Like just trust your teammates to move the ball bro. JHF is a gun tho

Thought Rachele was fine. Playing half forward is hard, very easy to fade out of games. Got a fair amount of the ball today, equal most score involvements on the ground, 3 goal assists. He's not setting games alight necessarily but happy with his performances.

In previous seasons he's faded hard after the first 6-7 rounds, so it's big to see him improving his consistency at this stage in his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m legitimately staggered they played Rozee. Truly. They really are a somewhat “successful” version of Fremantle. Absolute trash from top to bottom.
Nicks has done worse. He made an injured tom lynch sub. When he finally went on the ground the commentators said he couldn't run.

What on earth was port thinking playing Rozee. He was affected from the first bounce didn’t have any explosiveness. Risking their captain and best player for a game they were set up to lose anyway.

And Butters is so overrated runs around in little circles most of the time, letting us set up defensively. Like just let your team move the ball quickly bro. JHF is a gun tho
JHF is easily the most ‘impact per possession’, but he only touched it 15 times tonight

Butters at his best is sublime, but other than a few bursts of speed he looked kinda off tonight. Him, JHF and Houston were clearly a level above the rest of their team tonight

Thought Rachele was fine. Playing half forward is hard, very easy to fade out of games. Got a fair amount of the ball today, equal most score involvements on the ground, 3 goal assists. He's not setting games alight necessarily but happy with his performances.

In previous seasons he's faded hard after the first 6-7 rounds, so it's big to see him improving his consistency at this stage in his career.
Yep, he’s a key part of our ball movement in the forward half. Smart user, even if he isn’t getting a ton of it and getting caught a couple of times a game

Glad he got a goal tonight, too

Nicks has done worse. He made an injured tom lynch sub. When he finally went on the ground the commentators said he couldn't run.

Taking your captain and one of most important players into a game with a hamstring complaint on a six day break and actively pushing them to play a demanding role in the middle of the ground is worse 😆

Also; Was I the only person furious about that pre-match s**t about violence against women?
Probably, except for the Domestic Violence perpetrators (read: power-mad cowards) who were also furious.
WE HAD A ****ING GOAL UMPIRE MURDERED IN A MALE ON MALE CRIME THIS PRE-SEASON AND THERE WAS LESS FOCUS ON THAT THAN THIS. As much as I'm against domestic violence. Don't play the ****ing sex card. ALL PEOPLE CAN BE THE PERPETRATOR AND ALL PEOPLE CAN BE THE VICTIM.
:oops:
Jeez, mate.
Seriously? :confusedv1:

Seek help, asap.

MM just keep taking massive strides forward in his game. Felt he was nearly BOG heading into HT, hard to believe it's his 2nd season! Completely obliterated Rioli, who just looks so lazy most of the time.
He is everything I love in a player. Hard at it, composed, great decision making and skilful.

That lace out pass to Rankine was sublime.

Imagine how good he is going to be in 2-3 years!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back