Graham Cornes says Port are mentally fragile

Remove this Banner Ad

you harsh person.

Port Beat the cats in the death pit known as Kardinia park for the 1st time since 2007.

Cats were undefeated in the 1st 6 games of the season.

Yup and you watch them fall out of contention now because we beat them. Happens all the time. By seasons end and we rank our victories, we still would not have beaten a contending team.

He is well known for his hate towards Port. My guess is a part of him died when both sons were drafted by the filth. Wouldn't be surprised if he contemplated putting them up for adoption.
I honestly find his ongoing attachment to the Crows/hatred of Port pretty cold on his part. Surely you soften a bit after years of both your sons playing for the same AFL side.

Calling a team mentally fragile is eerily similar to what Kennett said after the 08 Grand Final...

Port to go on a 5 year undefeated streak in Showdowns known as the 'Cornes Curse?'

I can't believe Graham Cornes has said this
Port came back to win after being 41 points down halfway through the third quarter.
First time they've done this under Hinkley, as so often they've come back from a big deficit only to end up falling short.
Has Cornes lit a fire underneath Port with his mentally fragile comments?

Port came back to win after being 41 points down halfway through the third quarter.
First time they've done this under Hinkley, as so often they've come back from a big deficit only to end up falling short.
Has Cornes lit a fire underneath Port with his mentally fragile comments?

No

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mentally fragile team doesn’t mount a fightback and beat Hawthorn....

Animated GIF

Maybe Hawthorn are better than the current ladder position indicates!!

Rd1 - L bombers 24
Rd2 - L Melbourne 55
Rd3 - L Geelong 36
Rd4 - L collingwood 5
Rd5 - L GC 53
Rd6 - W north 45
Rd7 - L Sydney 76
Rd8 - W Bulldogs 7
RD 9 - W saints 5
Rd10 - L Port 1

wins against The bye north, untrustworthy dogs and Rossified saints aren’t exactly… encouraging.

Close losses to untrustworthy port and collingwood when they weren’t actually playing like collingwood, don’t make things better.

I’d say hawthorn are around where they should be. Hawks vs eagles will be an interesting game. I’m tipping eagles to win, and to finish higher than hawks in all honesty.

Close losses to untrustworthy port and collingwood when they weren’t actually playing like collingwood, don’t make things better.

I’d say hawthorn are around where they should be. Hawks vs eagles will be an interesting game. I’m tipping eagles to win, and to finish higher than hawks in all honesty.

The Collingwood loss was unusual considering Hawthorn normally beat them rather convincingly too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back