Meet Up Grand Final Meet Ups - Melbourne, Sydney and everywhere else...

Where should we meet Friday after Parade>

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No-one has to be anywhere, not everyone will attend the parade, I only suggested somewhere in Melbourne's CBD to make it easier for our interstate visitors. A simple yes or no to the venue would have been sufficient.
I wasn't saying they can't , its just that Fed Square is closer to a few bars as Robbie says and its close to the Station. Beer Deluxe has the pure Carlton Draught, really good. It also has the AFL live site

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here mate. Be a lone wolf for the day so would be keen to put some faces to BF aliases for sure!

I'll be there with my sister. She won't bite but we usually have an early breakfast then go to a pub so she can watch the afl pre game and I get to have a drink. Let us know lol

Grand Final Day its looking like we'll be meeting in the Fed Square area for its central location to Flinders Street Station, walking distance to the MCG and the above discussed pubs.

Friday I'm in favour of the pubs around Chinatown

Grand Final Day its looking like we'll be meeting in the Fed Square area for its central location to Flinders Street Station, walking distance to the MCG and the above discussed pubs.

Friday I'm in favour of the pubs around Chinatown

Young and Jackson on Saturday

when's a good time to start lining up for Alexandria Hotel, I'm thinking 10am? Should get a table then!

Back