Autopsy Sydney defeat Thugden by 30pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I wish the Rowie haters would * off. They only hate him because he is that stupid commentator's nephew. He is a good, solid player. He has the most tackles every week that lead to turnovers. He is the best at in & under every week. So, the haters just hate because they have nothing better to do.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not a single person hates Rowbottom and C88 is a consistent defender.

The debate is really about whether he is capable of a broader role than the defensive pressure role that he excels at.

I wonder if that was drilled into him by Horse at the end of season review after being so ill disciplined early last year because I noticed him really not getting involved in the mongrel at all.
If Wicksie got involved he would have taken half their team out. Mean bugger. I love him & his new squeaky clean attitude is helping his footy.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let's talk about something way more enjoyable..

Hahaha..

I watched that five or six times in a row. Might save it and watch it if I need to cheer myself up.

Errol’s run was pretty amazing. The Dons just watched.

Each player in the sequence did their role perfectly.

Hahaha..

I watched that five or six times in a row. Might save it and watch it if I need to cheer myself up.

It beggars belief that he could run so far, so fast, then kick it so perfectly 😘

Hahaha..

He won't get that freedom against the good teams but it was a joy to watch him work so hard and get rewarded with a goal assist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies if this has been covered already.

I initially didn't mind Essendon's "edge" but I watched a clip on On The Couch tonight and saw Nick Hind literally try to elbow Chad in the head.

Get absolutely ****ed. Tha'ts not football and having an "edge". That's just being a ******* lowlife.

That action should result in suspension even if it didn't get Chad.

IMG-20240325-214133.png

IMG-20240325-214128.jpg

To me it's an open and shut case. Knew exactly where Cunningham was. Went the bump. Should be given way longer than 4 weeks. Dirty bastard.

Last edited:
I’m not going to make myself popular, but I don’t see it with Corey Warner.

He gets into good positions with space partly because the opposition does not give him respect. If he is struggling to make an impact with the relatively low level heat he attracts now, I can’t see him making it.

Brandon Jack - and who was it who kicked 6 goals against hawthorn - both looked great early on, and then slowly faded before being delisted. Corey Warner isn’t even taking the early sugar hit.

Would love to be wrong, but this place wouldn’t be interesting if people didn’t stick their necks out with a view.
How many games has he played ! McVeigh got about 60 before he was up to standard as have many others

Remove this Banner Ad

Back