Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stated in the other thread, that is incorrect. How do you think everybody has been able to post where they are sitting?

They rarely the account things from memory, maybe I'm wrong. Happy to be wrong on this.

Are you able to buy multiple tickets through the ballot? Was hoping to buy two but it looks like I only got one.

Did I goof in the registration or can you only get 1?

You can get 1 ticket per barcode. How many barcodes did you register?

Bugger. I only registered one.

Looks like I misunderstood the letter :oops:

Does anyone know from experience if the people on gumtree are reliable and trustworthy and if there's a decent chance to get tickets off it?

I have a cat 3 standing room. Not sure where yet didn't show up on ticketek. Should kno Monday & will post first thing. Keen to go with a very close mate of mine so after two tix together or a standing room in the same bay as me (wen I find out the bay) if possible...
Forgot to outline I'm in Adelaide and my mate has to travel 6-8 hrs to make it too so will be getting to Melb Sat morning so am hoping to give him enuf time to kno if he's got a ticket or not (i.e. the earlier the better). Happy to trade my SR & pay the difference on two together (any cat) or just buy an additional standing room ticket if one becomes available. Much appreciated all if I cpuld sort somethin out for him in here the next few days!!

Firstly, I am ecstatic that I am going so don't think of this as a whinge. However, I'm putting the feelers out if there is anyone on ground level who would like to do a trade? I'm Q56 row C so I wouldn't say it's a nosebleed seat and you will get a good view of the ground. I know some people who prefer being up high (but not right at the back of a stand) so they get a better view of the ground compared to what you see on ground level. I'm more than happy to cover the price difference.

Bonz could you please add this to the list? Cheers.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi cruiser.
I would definately take that concession if it was available. My 19 yo Uni student son would qualify. Thanks heaps

Hi floppinab, just letting you know that the ticket is going to be used. Sorry about that.
Hope you and others can find what you need.

Firstly, I am ecstatic that I am going so don't think of this as a whinge. However, I'm putting the feelers out if there is anyone on ground level who would like to do a trade? I'm Q56 row C so I wouldn't say it's a nosebleed seat and you will get a good view of the ground. I know some people who prefer being up high (but not right at the back of a stand) so they get a better view of the ground compared to what you see on ground level. I'm more than happy to cover the price difference.

Hmm. Perhaps. How many tickets do you have?

Is there an order to the list at all?

We've ordered it roughly by post count to provide an indication of who's contributed to the forums most actively, but people can choose to deal with anyone on the list, we recommend that they follow the list order but they don't have to.

No worries. I didn't think anyone would consider swapping but at least it's a start. Who knows.

Hmm, well I'll make this post my official notice of people wanting to swap 2 higher-up tickets for 2 M4 tickets (essentially in the cheer squad).

I shall pick through your offers with a fine-toothed comb as I have nymphs feed me peeled grapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back