Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 20 minutes to go so looked like have missed out on this one. If they do open up Priority 3 I would greatly appreciate if anyone is able to donate 2 x Cat 3 bar codes, Cheers.

Bonz,
I would love your barcode if it's still available.
I was at the 2012 grand final and it was incredible.
I am a priority 3 member but i dont think i will get a ticket that way. i will give my priority 3 to another fan if i can get a priority 2.
photos to prove my love for the bloods
smile.gif

http://imgur.com/a/hkWGr
Thanks!

If there is any chance you still have it i would be so thankful!

Did you guy's even read the original post at the start of the thread?

I said we will only be adding people to the list of barcodes who have been a member of our boards for at least 6 months and have at least 200 posts.

I have also stated in an post since my original post that the spare barcode has been given away.

We are not going to be giving out barcodes to users who join up just to ask for an barcode, we would prefer to hand them out to users who have been a part of the Bigfooty community.

Any more requests for barcodes or tickets by people who have been a part of bigfooty for less than 6 months and have less than 200 posts will receive warnings.

If you are wondering why we have such strict rules in place it because we scammed by a certain Hawks fan pretending to be a Swans fan in 2012.

I said we will only be adding people to the list of barcodes who have been a member of our boards for at least 6 months and have at least 200 posts.

I have also stated in an post since my original post that the spare barcode has been given away.

We are not going to be giving out barcodes to users who join up just to ask for an barcode, we would prefer to hand them out to users who have been a part of the Bigfooty community.

Any more requests for barcodes or tickets by people who have been a part of bigfooty for less than 6 months and have less than 200 posts will receive warnings.

If you are wondering why we have such strict rules in place it because we scammed by a certain Hawks fan pretending to be a Swans fan in 2012.

I think the rules you posted were good Bonz, only issue is that you kind of broke your own rules by listing some members who didn't meet your qualifications.

Yeah sorry mate, I understand the rules and the loyalty aspect. Its just that with the deadline approaching I am trying all avenues to try and get an extra ticket to the GF for my brother if we make it.
Up the bloods!

I think the rules you posted were good Bonz, only issue is that you kind of broke your own rules by listing some members who didn't meet your qualifications.

Both users had been a part of our forums for at least 2 years and have only posted in Swans related threads.

We have noted that both users had less than 200 posts on the list and giving up your barcode is at the end posters discretion.

Yeah sorry mate, I understand the rules and the loyalty aspect. Its just that with the deadline approaching I am trying all avenues to try and get an extra ticket to the GF for my brother if we make it.
Up the bloods!

There are a couple of groups on FB just for barcodes if you look around enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appears Cat 3 might be standing room only - but i might be wrong as if u go there now - says on sale soon but only has standing room option underneath as opposed to both options last time...but this may change..

Both users had been a part of our forums for at least 2 years and have only posted in Swans related threads.

We have noted that both users had less than 200 posts on the list and giving up your barcode is at the end posters discretion.

Yep I understand that and I hadn't brought it up until you quoted the rules again to the previous poster and that the list is purely discretionary anyway and is there just for easy information. I suppose why I was asking is I have been a member since 2007, but similarly less than 200 posts so just thought it odd given the rules stated for the couple of members that didn't meet them.

Anyway, all is good, no sour grapes here! Hope everyone who registered in category 2 gets a ticket. Still keen for a couple of Cat 3 bar codes if they do open it up, here's hoping!

Appears Cat 3 might be standing room only - but i might be wrong as if u go there now - says on sale soon but only has standing room option underneath as opposed to both options last time...but this may change..
Yep, I was right.
ATTENTION PRIORITY THREE MEMBERS:Registrations for the Priority Three Grand Final ticket ballot will go ahead from 5pm-9pm today, Wednesday September 10.

Please note, should the Sydney Swans qualify a very limited number of STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets remain for allocation through this ballot.
The registration process via Ticketek has been updated so that Priority Three members can only select to accept the next best available ticket, including STANDING ROOM. If you are not willing or able to stand up for the duration of the match should the Sydney Swans qualify, you should NOT complete a registration during this time.

If you are happy to be allocated a STANDING ROOM ONLY ticket, please follow the instructions outlined here to register between 5pm-9pm today. The ballot will then determine who is successful in obtaining a Grand Final ticket.

Should the Swans qualify, successful ballot registrations will be confirmed on www.sydneyswans.com.au and via email on Monday 22 September.

Yep, I was right.
ATTENTION PRIORITY THREE MEMBERS:Registrations for the Priority Three Grand Final ticket ballot will go ahead from 5pm-9pm today, Wednesday September 10.

Please note, should the Sydney Swans qualify a very limited number of STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets remain for allocation through this ballot.
The registration process via Ticketek has been updated so that Priority Three members can only select to accept the next best available ticket, including STANDING ROOM. If you are not willing or able to stand up for the duration of the match should the Sydney Swans qualify, you should NOT complete a registration during this time.

If you are happy to be allocated a STANDING ROOM ONLY ticket, please follow the instructions outlined here to register between 5pm-9pm today. The ballot will then determine who is successful in obtaining a Grand Final ticket.

Should the Swans qualify, successful ballot registrations will be confirmed on www.sydneyswans.com.au and via email on Monday 22 September.

Now the issue is how many priority 2 miss out that selected seated only...annoying that won't find out til after Prelim

Now the issue is how many priority 2 miss out that selected seated only...annoying that won't find out til after Prelim
Why would you select seating only?

I just want to get in the gate, couldn't care after that

Did you even read my post? I never asked to be put on your list of people, i simply asked for your spare barcode. When you posted that you had a spare, you failed to mention any bigfooty post criteria. More to the point, no need to be so brazen and rude in response to an innocent request. No reply would've been better.

Did you even read my post? I never asked to be put on your list of people, i simply asked for your spare barcode. When you posted that you had a spare, you failed to mention any bigfooty post criteria. More to the point, no need to be so brazen and rude in response to an innocent request. No reply would've been better.

So you didn't bother to read the Opening Post of this thread or the following Posts that stated the barcode had been taken?? It is you who is the one who is "so brazen and rude" if you can't follow simple basics of reading a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back