Injury Griff and Corey Ellis out

Remove this Banner Ad

McBean will get slaughtered by the Hawks backline.

Ye have little faith!

We need McBean to play. We need to take away Gibson and Lakes ability to play 3rd man up all game.

Hawthorn rely heavily on outnumbering their opponents forwards and picking off the ball as it comes in. Playing McBean will give them another tall forward to worry about which will spread their defence. If they choose to not pay him enough attention, he will kick goals.

Going to have to be careful with Ellis.
It's uncanny not only does he look like Cotchin out there on the ground, but I reckon his first few seasons will have to be gently gently with his body.

Wtf this is huge, how does a finger take 8 weeks????
Mate of mine accidentally disclocated and snapped a ligament in my thumb a couple years back. Took about a year for it to feel normal and painless. You'd be surprised how long it takes your digits to get right again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one concerned about Ellis' footy injury?? Remember that was why he slipped to us. Worried becuase feet are hard to get right, just ask Kreuzer

The real question is are we going to notice Griffiths absence if McBean replaces him and kicks 1-2 goals a game. Griffiths has struggled to impose himself and kick goals recently, and is really just a highlights package (atm) which doesn't influence games. If McBean gets 6-7 touches but kicks a couple his influence will be greater.

The real question is are we going to notice Griffiths absence if McBean replaces him and kicks 1-2 goals a game. Griffiths has struggled to impose himself and kick goals recently, and is really just a highlights package (atm) which doesn't influence games. If McBean gets 6-7 touches but kicks a couple his influence will be greater.

Maybe but Griff works up the ground more then Ty and McBean. He might not mark it but he provides a good get out of jail kick down the wings.

There are players more important than these two to our immediate plans.
Keep your fingers crossed that another one of our guns doesn't end up on the injury list.
Losing Titch has been bad enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back