Universal Love GWS Board Men's Player Advocates

Remove this Banner Ad

Oops, sorry everyone, I dropped the ball on this thread.

Snookers has passed also, I'll Take Zac Williams & look after any rehab stories.

I sense we're starting to dry up, but pup218 you're up if still interested.
After taking Setterfield and seeing what happened to him, I'm happy to take Treloar?

Still in Vietnam for another week, :)
:oops: - sorry, my mistake. Keep enjoying the holiday.

Gigantic is up next.

Sorry, I cannot update the spreadsheet embedded in the original post (permissions problem) - but the players left available are: Hopper, Deledio, Taylor, Daniels, Langdon, Buntine, MdB, Keeffe, HH & Griffen.

OK, this seems to have stalled ... fridgeman you're the last in this sequence, do you want to take one last player?

Anyone else want to take any additional players please let me know - if not I think we'll halt the draft after fridgeman & leave the last few players as 'free for all' to update in the player watch thread.

I've updated the sheet and will also look after Hopper and Lloyd.
Anyone else feel free to stick their hand up for one of the others whenever, for now we job share them.

Probably doesn't need saying to most, but do whatever you all can to bring new blood into this forum.
The FB groups are very active, but BF intimidates plenty, we need to be aware of that and any we can guide in will be more likely to hang around.

I've updated the sheet and will also look after Hopper and Lloyd.
Anyone else feel free to stick their hand up for one of the others whenever, for now we job share them.

Probably doesn't need saying to most, but do whatever you all can to bring new blood into this forum.
The FB groups are very active, but BF intimidates plenty, we need to be aware of that and any we can guide in will be more likely to hang around.
Ill Take Matt Buntine boss.. have had him for ages and is one of my favs from the beginning...cannot have him unrepresented.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back