XBX1 Halo 5: Guardians

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently some levels are non-combat. Apparently one of these contain the most memorable grunt in Halo history, might be a level where you need to interrogate a captured Covenant?

Aren't they promising the longest SP Halo yet? So probably no more than 2 missions are non-playable. Halo 4 with 10 missions of which 2 were non-playable was disappointing short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't they promising the longest SP Halo yet? So probably no more than 2 missions are non-playable. Halo 4 with 10 missions of which 2 were non-playable was disappointing short.
I think the achievements have confirmed 15 playable missions

The Halo 4 achievements only mentioned 8 levels

Would just like to reiterate to be careful about spoilers. I think ive been spoiled by some moron in the comments of a Destiny Youtube video.

Could be fake but just bringing it up for people who really don't want to be spoiled.

So Are we making a Bigfooty Spartan co. Or not?

I joined this one because it had booze in the title and didn't sound like they took themselves too seriously

Booze Bros Gaming
"CRUISIN' FOR A BOOZIN'"

largeEmblem-1242add0-61da-4f84-8c3c-582498c59f12.png

MEMBERS

10/19/2015
ESTABLISHED

Very toey for a new Halo now.

Whenever I do grab an Xbox Halo MCC & Halo 5 are probably the first games I'll grab after Ori.

MP is still broken in MCC (especially for aussies), so only get it if you want the campaigns.

Is actually not that bad these days. Getting some BTB matches and everything.
It's great that it works for you, but for people like myself we're lucky if we find a game after 40mins of searching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back