XBX1 Halo 5: Guardians

Remove this Banner Ad

Was finding games of team slayer and halo 4 last night without a hitch.

Search, 5 seconds and bam! You sure it's not your connection? :p

MCC is the most broken for Aussies/NZ players, some are lucky and don't run into the problems the majority get.

Picked this up the other day:

mcontr_zpsk0j7tyl1.png~original

Much better than that heretic scum controller.

speaking of controllers i use the recon controller setup.
layout-recon.png
reload on RB and melee on B is the way its meant to be.:thumbsu: (Dont judge;))
however the one thing I don't like is that sprint is on X to accommodate crouch on Left thumbstick. but with button remapping coming to xb1 in the preview program i can easily switch them around.:):):thumbsu:
have been testing on MCC (h4) and its been working fine.

however its an interesting experience using Left thumbstick to press backspace when typing messages....

also will have to get used to crouch on x but definitely worth.

Why? No Accuracy penalty for hip firing,no accuracy buff for ads what's the issue? I just think of it as a zoom on all weps.

Because it's literally only there to pander to CoD/"modern shooter" fans and it's worse in pretty much every way compared to classic zoom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slight story spoiler (not a big one):

Apparently you play as Blue Team in only 3 out of the 15 missions, that's pretty disappointing if true.
Blue team is Locke, yeah?

Won't be able to get it straight away which sucks but from everything I've seen and watched and heard.... This is the We Back Halo game. All the nitpicking i've seen so far really is irrelevant to my experience. What is most important is the gameplay, and it is very clear this is the perfect evolution of traditional Halo. I'm sure all these slight graphical deficiencies will be hardly noticeable with how chaotic and how many enemies are in the environments now...

Halo will continue to be one of the most hated franchises due to it's popularity, it being a FPS (Majorly over-saturated genre), and single console game... But irrelevant, if the gameplay is as good as it looks... That's all it will take in my books for a success.

If those story points are true, then I'll be a little disappointed, but honestly I have enjoyed playing other spartans ala Noble in Reach. Don't know enough about the story to make a fair judgement so we'll see. I'll take quality and diverse level design over a good story any day, but both is clearly preferable. I'm happy they made gameplay and level design a major focus... Just hope they haven't tried too hard to force new characters onto us... Feels like they are getting ready to shove Master Chief out the door.

Guess we'll find out

Because it's literally only there to pander to CoD/"modern shooter" fans and it's worse in pretty much every way compared to classic zoom.
Well it's just a minor nitpick rather than a gamebreaking Feature. Perhaps me using the recon setup (SS on traditional RT) the difference is less profound than on LT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back