XBX1 Halo 5: Guardians

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a success and really enjoyable to play, thank god.

I think the prometheans are better than in H4, get a certain amount of satisfaction taking the soldiers down at range, and although the knights are more robust, blowing their armour off each shoulder means there is a way to take them out with less effort.

From what I saw of the boss, campaign was designed around co-op.
halo 5 doesn't have a pure pve match made game mode. easy fix would be adding matchmaking to campaign like reach. yes that playlist had low numbers but unlike reach (with firefight) it wouldnt be competing with anything .and with promotion of the camp. being designed as co-op friendly, I reckon it would succeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh .... that mission was a bitch solo on heroic.

I made sure to do it before they patched it.:p

Although, they never patched the trick in one of the Halo 4 missions where you could basically pass 80% of the level.

i highly highly doubt they'll patch anything.they and bungie dont mind speed running using glithces at all. they even encourged it in mcc- how do you think they excpeted you to beat the par times? besdies theve even highlighted speed runs (using glitches) for community stuff.

Halo seems to make you very angry :p

To be fair, I'm only really commenting on the bad. :p

Story Spoiler:

3 missions as Blue Team? What the actual * were they thinking?

The game should have been a spinoff considering the tiny amount of gameplay you actually get with the Chief.

And they just introduce Blue team with no explanation at all? They're just together now? Ugh so many things annoyed me about this story, at least it was fun to play (unlike 4).

To be fair, I'm only really commenting on the bad. :p

Story Spoiler:

3 missions as Blue Team? What the actual **** were they thinking?

The game should have been a spinoff considering the tiny amount of gameplay you actually get with the Chief.

And they just introduce Blue team with no explanation at all? They're just together now? Ugh so many things annoyed me about this story, at least it was fun to play (unlike 4).
instead of thinking of it as only 3 missions with blue team i prefer to think of it as a lot of buck badassery.
''she calling me old?'' classic.:)

instead of thinking of it as only 3 missions with blue team i prefer to think of it as a lot of buck badassery.
''she calling me old?'' classic.:)

Buck is the only good thing about Osiris, Locke is ridiculously boring and Vale/Tanaka are just nothing. Why should I care about these characters (minus Buck)?

Best part of the Osiris story was when Cortana was giving them all s**t.

Where you fight the 3 wardens I was playing on heroic and had been stuck there for so long. Finally killed the last warden and the bridge/platform lowered and crushed me and the whole team before it hit the checkpoint. I could only laugh

Did you guys use the tracking? I didn't really use it and it was good because it felt like you weren't getting handheld throughout the whole game and gave more chance to explore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back