XBX1 Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

whats your background?
i remember going from a halo background and trying to get into bf4. got absolutely wrecked.:$
I was playing Destiny for about a month after its release & a bit of Unreal Tournament 2004 throughout the year. Aside from that, it's as mixed as it gets; hours spent on Halo Trial, James Bond Nightfire, Cod Black Ops, Resistance 2, Battlefield Bad Company etc etc. Been ok at just about all of them.

I think it's a matter of familiarizing myself with the maps & the weapons. Gravity Hammer's awesome.

Are all the multiplayer modes except for Halo 3 broken?

Only managed to get into Halo 3 games so far. Fun, but struggling as a first time player.

All modes, issues with their matchmaking. Best I've got is h2a and the slayer play list

All modes, issues with their matchmaking. Best I've got is h2a and the slayer play list
Was I doing sometime wrong when we were online the other night or were there problems? I couldn't get anything to work... even accepting your invite.

Also, are Halo 4 maps only available for Big Team Battle? Does it not have any smaller maps?

Also why isn't Sand Trap on the Halo 3 map list? Do they just put all the big maps into big team battle?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is peoples experience nearlly a week in? I personally havnt been able to play anything, havnt played a single match, achievements not popping, campaign getting reset, Very frustrating and has really dampened my mood about the game. Really fond memories of Halo and id love to play with mates but none of us can get a game currently.

Currently playing destiny but the multiplayer, though really smooth, doesnt have the same feel as the halo i remember. Really want to play

How is peoples experience nearlly a week in? I personally havnt been able to play anything, havnt played a single match, achievements not popping, campaign getting reset, Very frustrating and has really dampened my mood about the game. Really fond memories of Halo and id love to play with mates but none of us can get a game currently.

Currently playing destiny but the multiplayer, though really smooth, doesnt have the same feel as the halo i remember. Really want to play

Campaign has been fine for me, I can't find any MM games though.

Any of youz up for some custom games?

Was playing with some seppos I found on the official forums a few minutes ago, but it seemed a bit laggy. Wanna play with some aussies.

I've had nothing but issues with the Masterchief Collection thus far. Party issues, audio dropping in and out. Single player works fine. Everything else is simply broken. It's really irritating the state games are being released.

Single player has been glitch free for me, the Multi has been hit and miss. Disappointing as there is so much content there. The games I have played has been nostalgia heaven :)

Never really liked the Halo CE levels with the flood in them, to the point where I'm playing through the library now and barely remember it. Guilty spark is a funny little bugger though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back