Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Hame has definitely been busy deleting loads of his Wikipedia personal life info.

Not much left except noting his brother, his wife and this long passage about his daughter.

Strange you’d put this in..,

In 2020, in an AFL-sanctioned mini-series called Last Time I Cried, McLachlan revealed that his baby Milla was born with West Syndrome and given a 10% chance of surviving without severe brain damage or succumbing to her affliction. Milla had to be given steroids orally four times a day for 31 days. These were steroids so strong and painful that they aren’t even given to animals.[14] After six months, Doctor Jeremy Freeman of the Children's Private Medical Group told McLachlan that he was confident that Milla would make a full recovery, which she did.[1

Hame has definitely been busy deleting loads of his Wikipedia personal life info.

Not much left except noting his brother, his wife and this long passage about his daughter.

In 2020, in an AFL-sanctioned mini-series called Last Time I Cried, McLachlan revealed that his baby Milla was born with West Syndrome and given a 10% chance of surviving without severe brain damage or succumbing to her affliction. Milla had to be given steroids orally four times a day for 31 days. These were steroids so strong and painful that they aren’t even given to animals.[14] After six months, Doctor Jeremy Freeman of the Children's Private Medical Group told McLachlan that he was confident that Milla would make a full recovery, which she did.[1

+ 4 arthriscopes

don't forget the arthriscopes , how mentally draining the four arthriscopes were , hammer was bound to be the next Mark Kratzman or Richard Fromberg or Wayne Arthurs or Andrew Ille or Jason Stoltenberg or Scott Draper

if only they had a LARS surgerysurgery

+ 4 arthriscopes

don't forget the arthriscopes , how mentally draining the four arthriscopes were , hammer was bound to be the next Mark Kratzman or Richard Fromberg or Wayne Arthurs or Andrew Ille or Jason Stoltenberg or Scott Draper

if only they had a LARS surgerysurgery
It’s just very strange you’d leave details about your child’s severe health problems on Wikipedia.
You’d think that would be very private matters that have no place on your personal life wiki page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just very strange you’d leave details about your child’s severe health problems on Wikipedia.
You’d think that would be very private matters that have no place on your personal life wiki page.
no , not an overshare

So he ran over his dog in a range Rover?

Hammer and Cotch are cut from the same cloth. I find the feel good, "good bloke", good vibes stuff nauseating.
what is the aphorism about telling the factual record versus telling an entertaining story

if hammer was witty he could be(& have been) performing a magic trick on all(myself included) in this thread

i dont think so tho

Is this bloke still editing his own page?

What the absolute f***

Remove this Banner Ad

Back