Media HARPSichord's Mega Thread - Ratings of every SFA player

Remove this Banner Ad

You missed one hawks player...

2. Claypigeon - A second year poster who has taken the league by storm. His match thread bantering is excellent as we sticks closely to the topic of the game. If he can increase his imaginative posts he may could rise into the top 5. 8/10

Ta for the kudos and not a bad thread Harps. ..

Without meaning to be harsh, I'll attempt to give you a rating to paste in, if you like. ..

HARPSichord - Went down the path of turmoil by not flying low early but working his way back into a stable mode. The effort is there if the concentration is willing, jury out. 6.5/10

If you don't rate yourself this thread is a lie!!! You promised all sfa players!! I demand action!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally we have the Furies.

Top 3

1. Bend_It_Like_Cotchin - The best poster in the competition that posts in great quantity and excellent quality. He has it in for me for some reason but that doesn't take away from the fact he can post well. Is imaginative and can post on the topic of the game. Will remain in the top 3 posters for seasons to come. 9.7/10

2. Fumbles - A top poster that is severely underrated. He is very, very amusing to read with his unusual quips. If he can increase posting output expect everyone to take notice of him. 8/10

3. Fighting_fury88 - Another underrated poster at the Furies that is a very good poster. Likes to go off on a tangent but that is the new SFA way. If he can increase posting output expect a sharp rise in Gee Dub's Power Rankings. 7.5/10

'One to watch'

Filthy Sanchez - New poster this week but wow, he came in with a bang. He was first seen in the SFA Rumble Thread and was quickly snapped up by the Furies. He seems a ready made poster and could evolve into something special. 6.5/10

The Rest

Equus - the big C and rightly so. He leads the Furies from the front and is a good poster. His 'State of the Game' thread is definitely a nomination for TOTR. 7/10

RFCTigerArmy - Another good poster who has been around for years. Most definitely needs to increase posting output to be noticed but he probably likes flying under the radar. 6.5

Flaps - Posts each week but not enough to be noticed. I like his work. 6/10

Tigland - Same as Flaps. 6/10

TigerDyer29 - semi-active who posts alright. 5.5/10

TigerGlory - People see him as a flog, I see him as an alright poster that has a curse to his name. 5.5/10

RT73 - pops in semi-regularly and can post alright. 5/10

CAB12 - same as RT73. 5/10

Tugga - I like his username. And he hasn't been seen for weeks. 4/10

Nathantigers - hasn't been seen in a while. 3/10

Continstar - did post and now he hasn't been seen. 2/10

Grockadoc - hasn't posted in a while. 1/10

IDGAF - hasn't posted since last season. 1/10

PHX - who? 1/10

TheCuzEffect - never seen. 1/10

Hougie - another who hasn't been seen in a while. 1/10

Cleishy - rarely posts. 1/10

CNB1990 - rarely seen. 1/10

Spudregus_87 - I like his work on other parts of the forum. 1/10

95.2/230

Ave per player = 4.14

Our sublime foot skills mean that balls never end up on the clubroom roof.

Thus, no need for getting up on ladders.

Shame you can't win the footy to show those skills off. ;)

Anyway, harsh on Equus, and agreed on Fumbles. Doesn't get the recognition that others do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back