Game Day Hawks v Eagles, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keen for the pub at 1130am for some pre game beers and laughs with that lads, then off to the G, think we'll be competitive today but won't be good enough to get the W.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its weathering here atm and will be having a few schooners of our local brewers fresh raspberry sour before the game.
Miserly defense and an attacking forward line please
Bastard.
Stuck at the local game today with my boy on canteen duties. The best the local club can do is a Furphy's or Great Northern.
Raspberry Sour on tap.
Jealous.

Can see Darling squib a few today if it comes up wet, come on, Dimma, Worps or Big Boy.
Make it happen.

Last edited:
Supposed to tinkle down this afternoon...
Didn't realise Rough was injured.

At this stage I'll be there. I'm just going to imagine the fair weather.
Go Hawks

Today is a small but necessary part of the trajectory to our next piece of silverware. Testing our 5 under 22 players in Nash, Glass,Moore,Worpel and Hanrahan at the G against the reigning premiers will help answer a few questions about our future.An honorable loss would satisfy me. Despite the implications of our draft position, a win would be even better.

Anyone here 50/50 about going today please get down there! I know the weather is ordinary but with poor crowd figures we are just going to get shafted royally with the fixture next year. The AFL are trying to get as many MCG games away from us as they can, so it’s important to keep at it.

Anyone here 50/50 about going today please get down there! I know the weather is ordinary but with poor crowd figures we are just going to get shafted royally with the fixture next year. The AFL are trying to get as many MCG games away from us as they can, so it’s important to keep at it.
I'll be going because I go to every Hawks game in Melbourne. But for those of who are unsure, surely the 32 emails from the club in the past week should motivate you? Heck, I even got a text message from the great Al Clarkson himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back