Game Day Hawks v Eagles, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wet weather may hurt their forward line. Although they have some pretty high quality crumbers and some elite tall targets to use as a reference point.

Hopefully our smaller, more mobile forward setup will help to create enough opportunities. Their backline is their weakness so it comes down to whether our midfield can hold its own against some genuine quality in conditions that will favour big bodies.

Looking forward to this game. Not expecting a win but think we have a good chance.

Fingers crossed the younger brigade of Glass, Nash, Ollie, Moore, Worps, Dimma, Timmy, Sicily, Impey and Howe can all play their roles effectively and spark a bit more intensity and enthusiasm from some of the older players who have been flat the past two weeks.

Go Hawks.

Nice low scoring windy affair today, the boys are a decent chance to get up!

Looking fwd to see
Hanrahan, i think he has the most ability as a small fwd after breust.
Howe, the big body should help us! clean hands and quick decision making today.
Disappointed, lewis is not in that's footy.

Time for Omeara to break the shackles had a great start to the year. Needs support from the other leaders on field gunners,smith,breust.frawley,sicily.

Is anyone actually going? Our fair weather supporters likely to stay home.. I’ll be there, cmon lads, at least attack the bloody game.

Is anyone actually going? Our fair weather supporters likely to stay home.. I’ll be there, cmon lads, at least attack the bloody game.
Their loss! Time for a win.

Any late changes due to this weather?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

These Perth boys are really going to enjoy this weather.
We’ve actually had a lot of rain over here this month.
The wettest June in 14 yrs or so.

Brayshaw (freo) was having a bit of a laugh on radio the other day about how cold & wet it had been at training.
It’s been s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sneaky chance here with our small forward line, if we bring the intensity their tall forwards won't get it much and we can get the ball back from their fumbles,also we match up well against them game plan wise

Breust to kick 4, Hawks by 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back