No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I think we are naive if we think media pressure doesn’t impact the value of trades in any way.
Only the most insecure of list managers would be influenced about the value of players and picks going in/out of their club.

Because I think we are naive if we think media pressure doesn’t impact the value of trades in any way.
Only the most insecure of list managers would be influenced about the value of players and picks going in/out of their club.

I think it’s fair to say that Port use the media in their trade dealings. Lacks quite a bit of class and is unprofessional but if it suits their agenda they will happily use the media to try and unsettle players, we have seen this first hand on more than one occasion.

I’m from Central NSW, so don’t get much media on AFL. But when we do it all ways negative Bull sh$t about the hawks. saying wingard hasn’t work out.the silly f&$ks he been there a year and By the end he was showing a sh$t load! Up this way we are getting bit of new that Whitfield is on the cards. Is there anything in that?? Or is it just horse sh$t.

I’m from Central NSW, so don’t get much media on AFL. But when we do it all ways negative Bull sh$t about the hawks. saying wingard hasn’t work out.the silly f&$ks he been there a year and By the end he was showing a sh$t load! Up this way we are getting bit of new that Whitfield is on the cards. Is there anything in that?? Or is it just horse sh$t.
He is on the cards to become a Gillionaire Ambassador

It's horseshit.

I'm not a fan for getting Patton .But it would be a slap in the face of GWS and the AFL if we could get him fit and keep him on the park after the Coniglio affair.

Media can say what they want about Hawks/Patton/GWS
He’s contracted, so has to agree to any trade.
They can not just trade him to Essendone without his consent.
He can also re-negotiate his contract with his new club if he wishes.
He can easily tell Essendone that he wants to go there but wants more $$
He can also tell HFC I’m happy to come for less than my current contract

AFL media are ******* idiots & also think that we are all idiots

I'm not a fan for getting Patton .But it would be a slap in the face of GWS and the AFL if we could get him fit and keep him on the park after the Coniglio affair.

Considering Lewis has just had surgery a fit Patton would play a huge role in our 2020 campaign, particularly early on in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The general looking very trim at the G this morning. Looks to have dropped a heap!

View attachment 754965
It’s especially good that it looks like he’s lost a lot of weight in those legs as that is where a lot of the ground and pound happens. This is definitely a good sign for those knees of his.

👇

Small update on Johnno Patton.
Weight down from 108kg to 97kg. Strength measurements have not varied.

Reminded today he is 5cm taller than Ruff. His reach is 15cm longer.

If we can get him playing like Tom Lynch than missing out on Lynch won't matter anymore. We have the two pronged attack now to cause all sorts of problems going forward. We get punk and Gunner back to their 2018 form and have TImmy boy floating around down there as the 3rd tall I can't see why we can't kick massive scores again.

If we can get him playing like Tom Lynch than missing out on Lynch won't matter anymore. We have the two pronged attack now to cause all sorts of problems going forward. We get punk and Gunner back to their 2018 form and have TImmy boy floating around down there as the 3rd tall I can't see why we can't kick massive scores again.
Adding Elliott might help too. Chad resting forward.

Didn't see it, but someone said on FoxFooty last night that GWS would bleed us for Patton. Is this just salty journos again, or based on real mail?

Hahah make us bleed for a walking ACL lol ? That journo is dreaming, if they somehow happen to be on the money then surely we'll just walk away.

LOL Patton isn't going close to kicking 65 goals a season.

True. Just worry about his forward pressure. I'd still take him regardless.
Agree. If he wants to join we take him as he’s a good player who can improve us to kick winning scores. But watching Tigers again yesterday, our pressure game is lacking and needs to improve. He and Paton won’t help us there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back