Analysis Hawthorn history 1873-2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey all!

I have made a PowerPoint on the entire Hawthorn history, dating back from 1873-2023. I completed it today, it was apart of my English digital literacy unit. I decided to do this and follow a passion of mine, given the freedom. Apart of this unit. Is posting the end result online, to a platform. Others have done it on TikTok, YouTube, or made their own websites. I have decided it's the best place to post here.

Attached below is a dropbox link to the assignment.

Hawthorn history completed.pptx

This was posted on the Hawthorn board with good responses and results, to get more people engaged who could be interested I have asked to post here which was good. It’s also on the history board. Happy to see the feedback, enjoy!

a part*

Did you happen to mention the darkest 16 minutes in the history of HFC during the last qrt of the 84’ GF?

It’s important to note. Because after getting pulverised the year after ..again by Essendon, HFC went on a golden run of grand final victories and were hell bent on erasing those pitiful performances..in 84’-85’

a part*

Did you happen to mention the darkest 16 minutes in the history of HFC during the last qrt of the 84’ GF?

It’s important to note. Because after getting pulverised the year after ..again by Essendon, HFC went on a golden run of grand final victories and were hell bent on erasing those pitiful performances..in 84’-85’
It was quite hard to ram in information, so alot of the more informational pieces are positives.

Although it'd be great to go through each premiership or the highs and lows in detail, but it'd end up being double this.

Hey all!

I have made a PowerPoint on the entire Hawthorn history, dating back from 1873-2023. I completed it today, it was apart of my English digital literacy unit. I decided to do this and follow a passion of mine, given the freedom. Apart of this unit. Is posting the end result online, to a platform. Others have done it on TikTok, YouTube, or made their own websites. I have decided it's the best place to post here.

Attached below is a dropbox link to the assignment.

Hawthorn history completed.pptx

This was posted on the Hawthorn board with good responses and results, to get more people engaged who could be interested I have asked to post here which was good. It’s also on the history board. Happy to see the feedback, enjoy!
Only just noticed, in my late night writing adventures, the one thing i missed was calling Nick Macelski, Nick Davis. In the 2012 slide. Thought I'd mention it, haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back