Game Day Hawthorn v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cant find the AFL on tv in a pub in Thailand your not trying hard enough
unless its a Bhudist holiday and even then the beer comes in coffee cups you just have to ask for Tigerchino

Have a funny feeling about this.

Haven't lost in Tassie for a while, haven't lost to them for a while, and this is that time of the year when in the past we have dropped a game unexpectedly to a lesser opponent.

Hope I'm wrong.

We can't afford to drop this game as it would make North and West Coast both must wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake Hardwick? What's the lowdown on him?
From what I recall when drafted, he's a FP who loves bags of goals. From memory he can win his own ball & marks well.

No idea how he's gone at BH though.

Blake Hardwick? What's the lowdown on him?
Kicked 3 last week against the Tigers, strong overhead, good set shot, tackles hard

I hope this puts an end to all the talk of "you don't debut someone at this time of the year".

Really excited to see Dimma. He's deserved this opportunity.

You reckon ? 12 goals in 11 VFL games and in the best a couple of times.... I don't know if I'd go as far to say he deserved an opportunity.

You reckon ? 12 goals in 11 VFL games and in the best a couple of times.... I don't know if I'd go as far to say he deserved an opportunity.
He's still learning his positioning but he's a first year forward who has been playing without any KPF support most of the year.
Nobody else they could bring in to play forward as effectively and we've lost two smalls from that part if the ground, he's the right choice in this case.
I think they gave Cyril every chance to get up for this game and Dimma wouldn't have debuted if Sizzle was good to go or it was a final.

What's wrong with Cyril ? Or do they just not like playing him in Tasmania ?
From memory the last two times Squirrel has done his hammy it was in cold, frigid climates (Tassie against the Suns and MCG against North). Maybe they are cautious about playing him in those conditions if they think they can get away with it..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back