Hawthorn's camouflage jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Deep Purple

Debutant
May 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was at the game on Sunday and before the game I said that Mark Harvey should lodge an official complaint to the AFL about the Hawks jumpers because they were difficult to see and thay would become harder to see later in the afternoon. Forget about our last quarter fade out the problem was the camouflage jumpers - we simply could not see the Hakws.
I am serious Harvey should have complained it was outrageuos.

I was at the game on Sunday and before the game I said that Mark Harvey should lodge an official complaint to the AFL about the Hawks jumpers because they were difficult to see and thay would become harder to see later in the afternoon. Forget about our last quarter fade out the problem was the camouflage jumpers - we simply could not see the Hakws.

Apparently their players had no problem spotting them out in the last quarter.

Imagine if they used Auscam instead... or ninja gi's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread needs more Clive Waterhouse. :thumbsdown:

oP7i4.jpg

It was pretty easy to see the Hawks in the last qtr - they were the guys with the red thing.

That was the thing we really had trouble seeing apparently.

carlspack.aspx

Au revoir, gopher!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back