Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Hayes going to Wedderburn, are there any others leaving with him or going elsewhere at this stage? anyone heard??

Overheard a conversation yesterday involving a past Sandhurst player who stated that a few past Sandhurst players were returning to Sandhurst. Perez was mentioned.

Pedrotti may soon have bigger fish to fry than a return to the HDFL nesko!!
Stay tuned!
Josh Ancrum is livin it large in Perth, Stynesy played with the bloods this year so would be unlikely, and Jones is staying at Marong.

A few others that would have been handy, Tyrell, Bowles, Sutton, Coburn, Orr!! Was a handy side back in the day, unfortunately couldnt bring home the bickies! :(

An assistant coaches job may have been thrown his way??

Nah not one bit bitter. just know a little bit about a thing called sportsmanship. Also i didn't no that this was the criteria needed by the Hillies when looking for a quality coach. Thanks for the info. I'm sure all club members are happy that Bart fills this criteria.

Fantom is a paid up member and is extremely happy with the direction the club and the football department are heading, as are other members I have spoken to. Who do you follow Spider?

Fantom:thumbsu:

The RDFL clubs last night voted to accept Broadford in the RDFL, now i guess it is up to the HDFL to approve the transfer.

Dont stress blue one, the HDFL have already indicated they have no reason to stall proceedings :thumbsu:

We're already getting ready for the changein conditions, taking orders on club driza-bones and hoodies :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also heard Broadford has tried to entice one D Jacques to rooland ??

There must be two Broadfords :confused:

I have heard this also. Apparently Featherstone is one of the signings with Flat.

Was told today this is definately not the case

Doona will certainly be talking to them especially with the change of league. Silly may like the idea of the HDFL connection maybe

Wont lie we did make contact yes but unfortunately the answer was no :(

Looks like the Zoo will be on the rise with Bennett back as asistant, Sam "Dem-ao" Demeo and possible Tim Wicks. Interesting with Demeo, won BFL under 18s goal kicking in 2006/2007 and had knee probs this year. Will be travelling from Bundoora we he has transfered to study law (smartest at the zoo? jj). Played a bit of footy with him a couple of years back and he was a quick, strong leading full forward who was strong overhead and reliable shot at goal. Would of played pios if it was not for his kicking action. Family is very involved at Elmore

Whole story at http://[URL blocked]/?p=1037

Looks like the Zoo will be on the rise with Bennett back as asistant, Sam "Dem-ao" Demeo and possible Tim Wicks. Interesting with Demeo, won BFL under 18s goal kicking in 2006/2007 and had knee probs this year. Will be travelling from Bundoora we he has transfered to study law (smartest at the zoo? jj). Played a bit of footy with him a couple of years back and he was a quick, strong leading full forward who was strong overhead and reliable shot at goal. Would of played pios if it was not for his kicking action. Family is very involved at Elmore

I not sure if that is meant to be a compliment or a back handed WHACK!
May be looking at life after footy and acquainting himself with some repeat business?

Has Chalky signed at Nth Bendigo as initially heard he was to be a Co Coach but havent heard much since.

chalkys a over weight over rated hack......y wouldnt he stay at stanhope in the kdl he's garenteed atleast another 5 flags the way there traveling atm........also he gets cut wen young kids beat him aka callan chilligsworth from rushy he beat him in a contest and chalky turned around and said that will be the only time ya little fat prick too bad chilly bet him the next three contests haha and hes only 15 or 16................ i love he's catch fraze tho when he boots a goal "its there" then runs around clappin he's hands for 10 minutes

Is it school holidays already? Thought you come on here and bag someone out behind an alias when Chalky soent try and hide who he is! I got new for you buddy, Chalky is one of the most respected football personalities around, you wouldnt know that as you have never left Rushworth. For "a over weight over rated hack" as you put it, I think he has done bloody well for him self, has a premiership medel which most people never even have the chance of getting. Are you saying you dont get pissed off when you get beaten in a contest? Maybe thats why Mainland have won back-to-back and your still in the thirds talking up you and your mates on big footy, I bet everyone who plays footy at senior level hates getting beaten, thats wh they are playing at that level.

Mate you obviously havnt seen many people kick goals, you should see me if I kick a goal I would be doing handstands if I could. So he's an overated hack who has won premiership who must kick alot of goals if you know his "catch fraze" off by heart.

Has Chalky signed at Nth Bendigo as initially heard he was to be a Co Coach but havent heard much since.

chalkys a over weight over rated hack......y wouldnt he stay at stanhope in the kdl he's garenteed atleast another 5 flags the way there traveling atm........also he gets cut wen young kids beat him aka callan chilligsworth from rushy he beat him in a contest and chalky turned around and said that will be the only time ya little fat prick too bad chilly bet him the next three contests haha and hes only 15 or 16................ i love he's catch fraze tho when he boots a goal "its there" then runs around clappin he's hands for 10 minutes[/quote]

Another Eagle effected by substance abuse! :D You failed to mention that from the game in answer that he kicked 6 goals on your superstar youngster and that the Tigers fell 90 odd points short!! Selected viewing I suppose.

chalkys a over weight over rated hack......y wouldnt he stay at stanhope in the kdl he's garenteed atleast another 5 flags the way there traveling atm........also he gets cut wen young kids beat him aka callan chilligsworth from rushy he beat him in a contest and chalky turned around and said that will be the only time ya little fat prick too bad chilly bet him the next three contests haha and hes only 15 or 16................ i love he's catch fraze tho when he boots a goal "its there" then runs around clappin he's hands for 10 minutes

Another Eagle effected by substance abuse! :D You failed to mention that from the game in answer that he kicked 6 goals on your superstar youngster and that the Tigers fell 90 odd points short!! Selected viewing I suppose.[/quote]

Magnificent comeback old son!!

Another Eagle effected by substance abuse! :D You failed to mention that from the game in answer that he kicked 6 goals on your superstar youngster and that the Tigers fell 90 odd points short!! Selected viewing I suppose.[/quote]

OTM- do you know if Chalky is going to the Dogs as pretty persitent rumour from a Colbo player? Might be headed to Rochy as Mum has just bought ino a quiet Cul De sac I heard and has made a bed available.

[SIZE=+1]My Footy - for more than just keyboard junkies.[/SIZE]
Footy - I don't think we are exaggerating when we say that footy is the most important development ever in human civilisation.

And just when you thought BigFooty couldn't be any more footy'ish, sudddenly it has!

BigFooty has returned to the roots, the grass roots and introduced a new section 'MyFooty' for those people who are more than just keyboard junkies and actually participate in this fair game in some capacity.

Need to talk about injuries? Talk to us.

Auskick? Consult the good doctor.

Footy club administration? Speak to others who face the same issues and have done it all before.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=290

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back