Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimar21

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2004
Other Teams
Roos
White Hills FC 17.5 (107) D Lockington Bamawn United FC 5.10 (40)
Heathcote FC 9.13 (67) D Colbinabbin FC 6.6 (42) v
North Bendigo FC 20.17 (137) D Huntly FC 8.2 (50)
Mount Pleasant FC 21.13 (139) D Broadford FC 12.8 (80)

word is White Hills and Mt Pleasant looking strong
Heathcote beat Colbinabbin for first time in years
North good winners over Huntly

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that I have expanded the forum on my webpage
www.geocities.com/bendigofooty
to include the following leagues:

North Central Football League
Loddon Valley Football League
Maryborough Castlemaine District Football League
Heathcote District Football League

Just click on the fans forums section or alternatively go directly to
http://caveman20.proboards36.com/

Although my page will only have results and news for the BFL I will add the other leagues logos on my front page with links to their official webpages.

Let me know what you think!

Really looking forward to seeing Elmore's Debut this season - word on the street is they are looking ******** hot

• Banned
tbtbtbtbtbtbtb said:
Really looking forward to seeing Elmore's Debut this season - word on the street is they are looking ******** hot

well there playin white hills this week who seem to have only got better since last years grand final loss, so this will be the real test

aimar21 said:
well there playin white hills this week who seem to have only got better since last years grand final loss, so this will be the real test

It will be a great test but I wouldnt read too much into their first game of the season!

Guys come and join the forum I have set up specifically for the HDFL.

http://caveman20.proboards36.com/

Mounts very impressive, moved the ball well to their forwards and will be hard to stop. Pascoe at CHF very good, on-ballers worked well together and backs were committed.
Looks like White Hills recruiting went well and they will be hard to beat too, good win over LBU.
Heathcote have picked up a few and a few coming back to the club but Colbo have obviously dropped off the pace. Winning 3 in a row, you can't blame them I s'pose.
Broadford hard to beat at home though, might be different 2nd time round with blokes back from injury and becoming available, we'll see what pans out. :)

• Banned
tbtbtbtbtbtbtb said:

id have to say the word on the street was wrong cause they got pumped by white hills by 96 points. dont believe everything you here on the street

Yeah looks like the laughs are on the Bloods he Jim. Didn't know you followed the HDFL, do you think you may be able to put a bit in Inside Footy next week about the league?

I hear Elmore has recruited a few more that may be availble in 2-8 weeks , Leigh Ayson is one of them and will really fit in well with the likes of Warren, Lecek and Weeks. You could only hope Niven is back for the finals

Rosco5 said:
Mounts very impressive, moved the ball well to their forwards and will be hard to stop. Pascoe at CHF very good, on-ballers worked well together and backs were committed.
Looks like White Hills recruiting went well and they will be hard to beat too, good win over LBU.
Heathcote have picked up a few and a few coming back to the club but Colbo have obviously dropped off the pace. Winning 3 in a row, you can't blame them I s'pose.
Broadford hard to beat at home though, might be different 2nd time round with blokes back from injury and becoming available, we'll see what pans out. :)
Hey Rosco, how did Angwin get in your best? Form what I heard he only had 10 touches, most of them ineffective

diggidog said:
Hey Rosco, how did Angwin get in your best? Form what I heard he only had 10 touches, most of them ineffective

Diggidog,

I don't do the best for the paper so I don't know. He wasn't great early but he did stop a bit of Pascoe form when he went on to him -v- Mounts. Played better against Huntly before getting concussed and missed the Colbo win. Should be back this week, he is getting better and fitting in nicely ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a cracker of a game up at Locky vs mounts this week. Will Locky join mts and the hillies as the main contenders so far? Or will mounts's relatively new team with many stars continue to improve and pose a serious threat to frontrunners White Hills.

Any price LBU?

What is the damn story with them. They more or less owned the NEFL ... would be it be that the HDFL is that much a better league than the NEFL was, or is LBU a lesser side, perhaps players finding other local clubs now that they travel so far.

After a few years not getting a flag, why wouldn't they be on the blower the CMFL fixturers? Even Golden Rivers, for that matter?

Mobbenfuhrer said:
Any price LBU?

What is the damn story with them. They more or less owned the NEFL ... would be it be that the HDFL is that much a better league than the NEFL was, or is LBU a lesser side, perhaps players finding other local clubs now that they travel so far.

After a few years not getting a flag, why wouldn't they be on the blower the CMFL fixturers? Even Golden Rivers, for that matter?
If you are implying they join the central murray, i think that would be a bad move they would really struggle, would have to travel just as much or more. They were ok in the bendigo league for a bit, but not for long enough periods to warrant the status of a major league team!

Yep, either Central Murray FL or Golden Rrvers FL, depending on strength. I would have though these were closer clubs.

Something's obviously going wrong at LBU, either that I have grossly underestimated the strength of the HDFL, which is very possible. I would have thought Northern & Echuca FL and HDFL were on reasonably even pegging.

Broadford with a come from 6 goals behind 2 point win, Mounts upset by LBU bu 5 goals, White Hills keep on winning, 10 goals this time. LBU might be better than everyone thinks .....

Locky will be a damn good side. I have seen a lot of greg Byrne and Rick Pritchett and they are verry good players. Also opposition clubs will have to play very tight on Troy mitchell if you give that bloke any space he will kick a bag. He is only a small bloke but super quick AND deadly accurate in front of goals.

madtiger said:
Locky will be a damn good side. I have seen a lot of greg Byrne and Rick Pritchett and they are verry good players. Also opposition clubs will have to play very tight on Troy mitchell if you give that bloke any space he will kick a bag. He is only a small bloke but super quick AND deadly accurate in front of goals.
MT, re Mitchell, I worked that out last year when he kicked a couple of bags for Lancaster against us. One to keep on a leash undoubtedly. They look like a very good side and it was good to see someone upset Mounts early and put it all into some perspective .....

Rosco5 said:
MT, re Mitchell, I worked that out last year when he kicked a couple of bags for Lancaster against us. One to keep on a leash undoubtedly. They look like a very good side and it was good to see someone upset Mounts early and put it all into some perspective .....

Very good player. I remember playing 3rd against him in the GV when he was with Kyabram.

He has kicked a few bags of 100 the last few years. Kicked 7 for LBU last weekend. Might be their missing link this year.

Good win on the weekend Rosco, I thought the boys stuck to the task very well. Allthough Angwin rucked quite well, he was very little value around the ground. Is that the way he has been playing? or did he have an off day?

ANT JESS said:
Good win on the weekend Rosco, I thought the boys stuck to the task very well. Allthough Angwin rucked quite well, he was very little value around the ground. Is that the way he has been playing? or did he have an off day?

Yep, Rosco, good win...now where are you guys playing this weekend?

When are you guys playing locky Rosco? i can give you a bit of info on some of the players if that would help you.

Tige, played LBU round 4, they beat us in 10 minutes of footy in the 2nd when they kicked 6 and won the game by 7. Any info greatly appreciated though !! Next play them Rd 13 July 2nd.
Jock, play White Hills this week at home, will again be missing a few more but who knows, will need to play extremely well I am thinking to get over them.
Ant, Loz did turn the game with his ruckwork and 2nd and 3rd efforts. It was his first game back from a quaddie and concussion and he is still finding his feet a bit so I am prepared to give him a lot of time. His tackling and attack on the ball are great and his attitude around the club is fantastic ... although he hasn't put in a blinder yet ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back