Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Unjustifiably expensive. You'd have to get a few mates together to go in and buy a few things.

Don't know why I haven't posted this before. In the Christmas of 2010 I received this from the Coyotes fan club in Phoenix.

Signed by Shane Doan of course.

One of my most prized possessions.

164075_10150346346720282_772780281_16291876_887034_n.jpg

If you can justify spending $160 on a jersey (I'm one of those people which is unfortunate for my bank balance) then you're much better off getting a jersey from www.sportsk.com

I know their website looks a little dodge, but I've got a Datsyuk jersey from there that I bought as a gift for my sister so I can attest to the quality and authenticity.

The difference between SportsK and NHL.com is that SportsK use proper sewn on twill letters and numbers where as NHL.com use those heat pressed numbers and letters. That's a big thing for me personally.

Delivery is cheaper but it will take a few weeks to ship if you have a custom jersey made. If you're lucky they will have some already made up which ship straight away. Because SportsK is based in Michigan they have a bunch of personalised Red Wings jerseys good to go.

If you can justify spending $160 on a jersey (I'm one of those people which is unfortunate for my bank balance) then you're much better off getting a jersey from www.sportsk.com

I know their website looks a little dodge, but I've got a Datsyuk jersey from there that I bought as a gift for my sister so I can attest to the quality and authenticity.

The difference between SportsK and NHL.com is that SportsK use proper sewn on twill letters and numbers where as NHL.com use those heat pressed numbers and letters. That's a big thing for me personally.

Delivery is cheaper but it will take a few weeks to ship if you have a custom jersey made. If you're lucky they will have some already made up which ship straight away. Because SportsK is based in Michigan they have a bunch of personalised Red Wings jerseys good to go.

The jersey I have from nhl.com is properly stitched and all that.

I want this but I can't justify spending $133 on it :eek:

Don't know why I haven't posted this before. In the Christmas of 2010 I received this from the Coyotes fan club in Phoenix.

Signed by Shane Doan of course.

One of my most prized possessions.

164075_10150346346720282_772780281_16291876_887034_n.jpg
Beauty. How'd you manage to wrangle that one?

Beauty. How'd you manage to wrangle that one?

I became close friends with the owner of this blog: http://yotesgurl.wordpress.com/

It was a very popular blog during the Coyotes playoff run in 2010, and is popular with rookie players for photos of themselves playing with the big boys for the first time.

Amy (the owner of the blog) was found at the end of the 2010 playoffs by the Arizona media and now she writes articles now and then for the team. Unfortunately the frequency of her posts have declined ever since but she has introduced me to a large proportion of the Coyote fans over there.

Just a great story, very kind of her to get it signed by Doan and ship it all the way to Perth :cool:

Since when do the Yotes have fans in Phoenix? :D

Har har :p

There is a surprisingly loyal fan base for the team within Arizona. They might not be able to fill out 18,000 seats every game, but they will fight for the team to stay regardless of any consequences for anyone, very dedicated.

on www.sportsk.com the Reebok premier jerseys are going for either $88 or $95 depending on the team.
Good spot, RIG. Customised jersey's are now $135, I'm gonna get on that.

*Edit*

Actually seems like it's only the Red Wings jerseys that are $135 as a couple other teams I looked at were still $160. I think...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored my first game worn recently, Mark Letestu pre-season jersey. Absolutely beautiful. He got traded to the Blue jackets this season poor guy:).
p1040290u.jpg

p1040291r.jpg

He wasn't going to get a game with the amount of centers we have at the moment. I was happy for him to get a gig somewhere else, he's a good kid.

I have a Vancouver Canucks 2001-02 home jersey. It's about 3 sizes too small now though. I bought a Rangers jersey the other day, waiting for the bad boy to arrive. Can anybody explain to me why AHL jerseys are so much more expensive than NHL jerseys?

Here's a place where you can get relatively cheap hockey sweaters. http://www.letshockeyonline.com/

I was a little leery when I ordered mine....figured it was Chinese (by looking at some of the Engrish used on the website). I rolled the dice but everything came through pretty well and the sweaters are pretty good. They're not the real thing (not officially licensed)...but they're good enough....and cheap.

Hi guys, I'm pretty keen on picking up some NHL gear. Either a jersey or a tshirt. Besides the US fan gear web sites And the shipping you get charged.
Does anyone know of any shops in Melbourne stock NHL or even NFL gear?
If not what is the sizing like? I'm for fitted shirts im a large but regular fit I can be a Medium. What would the best jersey size be and how do the tshirts compare??
Thanks!!
Go Kings Go!!!

I would help you.. but you are a kings fan ;)

You can try shipping from places like PriceUSA.com.au etc. I'm currently using them so I can vouch for them. Basically they order it for you, you pay them that + what it costs to ship from the US to Aus, should wind up cheaper than NFL/NHL.com shipping, but you can get a quote first to test it.

Hi guys, I'm pretty keen on picking up some NHL gear. Either a jersey or a tshirt. Besides the US fan gear web sites And the shipping you get charged.
Does anyone know of any shops in Melbourne stock NHL or even NFL gear?
If not what is the sizing like? I'm for fitted shirts im a large but regular fit I can be a Medium. What would the best jersey size be and how do the tshirts compare??
Thanks!!
Go Kings Go!!!

Check out Preston Market and Queen Victoria Market

Remove this Banner Ad

Back