Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

naturally north

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's
Its been a tough week at the office.

I visited their BF home looking for some pre-game banter, I quickly realised that unless I drive a railway spike through my head I'd be wasting my time.

I just wanna say," I feel like a room without a roof".

What a gutsy effort by our boys, no Captain, no Vice Captain. All against the fastest, best finishing side in the world!

Suck on that Port flogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- the thread can be closed if ya like, as I've said what I wanted to.

If its close at 3/4 time port would win by 5 goals.

Please play Jacobs the spud.

Wash rinse and repeat on the Poort board.

Idiots got ahead of themselves. So glad we brought them back to earth.

How many of those *ers would've swallowed theirs tongues when Jacobs kicked that goal from about 90 meters out?

If its close at 3/4 time port would win by 5 goals.

Please play Jacobs the spud.

Wash rinse and repeat on the Poort board.

Idiots got ahead of themselves. So glad we brought them back to earth.

Haha how about Jacobs' goal? Instantly thought to myself "Get that up ya Port BigFooty flogs!"

They have an intense hatred for us. Saying stuff like weare an irrelevant club. I can take that crap from the top financial clubs but not bottom feeders like port who were about to go out if business two years ago. Geez they have short memories. You think they would have more humility

They have an intense hatred for us. Saying stuff like weare an irrelevant club. I can take that crap from the top financial clubs but not bottom feeders like port who were about to go out if business two years ago. Geez they have short memories. You think they would have more humility

upload_2014-4-6_20-15-57.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thread title of the year so far.

ha, nice work north, deserved the win.

one thing both port and north supporters can both agree on....

chelsea roffey, very nice. that is all.
not so cocky now eh?

So I see my good "sportsmanship" thread found its way off the front page fairly quickly.;)

I just wanted to touch on one thing that concerns me.....

How the heck does a side look flat after a STH Australian Hoedown? Some of their excuses for losing this are just plain laughable, but any who my real concern is are we going to be on a downer after...

North Melbourne Roos Vs Roos Melbourne?

So I see my good "sportsmanship" thread found its way off the front page fairly quickly.;)

I just wanted to touch on one thing that concerns me.....

How the **** does a side look flat after a STH Australian Hoedown? Some of their excuses for losing this are just plain laughable, but any who my real concern is are we going to be on a downer after...

North Melbourne Roos Vs Roos Melbourne?

Gotta say, well done North. Pity we don't get to play you blokes again this year on our home deck (we rarely do, it seems). Except for Boomer, the Mickey Rooney of the AFL, you didn't have a lot of talent on the park yesterday, but you made that up with heart and grit, and made the most of your opportunities whereas we mucked up. Have got no doubt though that we'll finish higher up on the ladder than your mob. To quote your jaunty song: "Just you wait and see."

Gotta say, well done North. Pity we don't get to play you blokes again this year on our home deck (we rarely do, it seems). Except for Boomer, the Mickey Rooney of the AFL, you didn't have a lot of talent on the park yesterday, but you made that up with heart and grit, and made the most of your opportunities whereas we mucked up. Have got no doubt though that we'll finish higher up on the ladder than your mob. To quote your jaunty song: "Just you wait and see."

upload_2014-4-7_18-24-26.jpeg

Gee that takes me back to the early noughties. We had plenty of talent in and out of the side by the way, not as flashy as some from your mob but flashy doesn't always win you games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back