I am right...

Remove this Banner Ad

Monica rocks.. he is only just back from a knee reco so anything he does this season is a bonus. His efforts today should remind how good this guy can be.

I like him in the team gives some great dash, willing to take on the opposition and that is invaluable. but he needs to work on his disposal at speed. when the cats are flying like tonight it is not noticable but when the pressure is on it can be telling.

Bomber has his detractors but personally I'm a big fan. It's granted that he'll make mistakes and a few bad kicks, but the dash and excitement he generates out of the back line are invaluable. His ability to break the lines far outweighs his occasional clanger.

It was good to have the three speedsters today - Woja, Tenace and Byrnes. I love watching Woja run us from half back to half forward. If he does that a couple of times a game, he's done enough. Byrnes still cant kick goals though, 2.9 goals for the season. Tenace did okay for his first game back.
But with Riccardi returning in a few weeks, one of these three will probably have to be dropped. They all always contribute evenly.

He made a few mistakes but also had some good passes too. But most telling was his taking on the opposition and running with the ball, don't think many Geelong supporters would be unhappy with that.

Also, his performance was a good one seeing as though this was where he did his knee last year.

My views are generally well-known by some people on here...

1) He is, dare I say, a 'dumb' footballer
2) His disposal is poor
3) His decision making is poor

He turned the ball over again today....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you like a medal? lol jk.

He may have turned the ball over, but everyone does that. Get over it. You can't judge someone coming back from a reco after he has played a month or so of footy. I will leave my judgement until further notice.

cats2rise said:
Would you like a medal? lol jk.

He may have turned the ball over, but everyone does that. Get over it. You can't judge someone coming back from a reco after he has played a month or so of footy. I will leave my judgement until further notice.

Wojcinski turns the ball over more than anyone. It has always been his problem, always....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back