I really really REALLY wish the AFC would.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Finnish off Adelaide oval and build the northern stand. Wet grass area was Shyte.

Someone start the process by torching the scorboard. It's traditionL yes but blocks the road of progress.

Move it round the back of the western stand near the cricket museum. make a feature of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst is when you sing the song interstate. At AO everyone still sings mighty, and it drowns out the recording, but in Vic or Sydney when you sing mighty it conflicts with the recording and you look like a tit.

I have no real idea who changed it or why, but it was an awful, unconsulted decision so I've always naturally assumed Trigg was responsible.

Finnish off Adelaide oval and build the northern stand. Wet grass area was Shyte.

Someone start the process by torching the scorboard. It's traditionL yes but blocks the road of progress.

If the stadium continually remains sold out, surely at some point developing the northern end must come into consideration. Definitely needs a increase to the tune of 15k to meet demand

Pretty sure this should be up and running by the end of the season.

Is this new? I saw a mention of this on Facebook and had a look for myself, the 19thman manage membership page now has a section to transfer tickets to friends or I think print out tickets, I have the wrong type of membership to try it. Not quite the buy back scheme but probably a good start

Screenshot 2015-04-21 12.26.55.png

Last edited:
Is this new? I saw a mention of this on Facebook and had a look for myself, the 19thman manage membership page now has a section to transfer tickets to friends or I think print out tickets, I have the wrong type of membership to try it. Not quite the buy back scheme but probably a good start?

View attachment 126460

If this is what they were talking about at the AGM, the aim was that if you notify the club that the ticket is available to be 'sold', then a small percentage of the sale will go back to you if the ticket is sold. I wonder if this is the first part of that plan, testing to make sure that the company can handle it properly before a full release. I know that club has had issues with matching up their database with the ticket company one which caused a lot of issues over the pre-season.

If this is what they were talking about at the AGM, the aim was that if you notify the club that the ticket is available to be 'sold', then a small percentage of the sale will go back to you if the ticket is sold. I wonder if this is the first part of that plan, testing to make sure that the company can handle it properly before a full release. I know that club has had issues with matching up their database with the ticket company one which caused a lot of issues over the pre-season.

It looks like it could be the start of the full roll out, hopefully not just a compromise for this season, or perhaps just another feature? I'd think people would want the ability to transfer a ticket to a friend along side the ability to sell their tickets.

I
The worst is when you sing the song interstate. At AO everyone still sings mighty, and it drowns out the recording, but in Vic or Sydney when you sing mighty it conflicts with the recording and you look like a tit.

I have no real idea who changed it or why, but it was an awful, unconsulted decision so I've always naturally assumed Trigg was responsible.
is it time to drop the South Australia reference in the club song ? Non sa players probably chuckle inside at that part.

Look at what happens to port when they went national

I wish we would push very hard next season to play at ADELAIDE OVAL on ANZAC Weekend. I'm sick of the PAPS getting the home game each season, just cos 'they have done it sooooooo well!

I really hope Fagan puts this as our Number 1 request for the 2016 Fixture

I wish we would push very hard next season to play at ADELAIDE OVAL on ANZAC Weekend. I'm sick of the PAPS getting the home game each season, just cos 'they have done it sooooooo well!

But, but, Koch is in Gallipoli cementing their right!

I think we should push for 2 marquee Thursday night games instead, make Thursday night our night.

Everyone wants ANZAC Day, it's not hard to do it well ... u pretty much open the gates, the crowds flood in because it's ANZAC Day, u have a minutes silence and it's done well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back