If Collingwood and Carlton played in the 2013 GF, who would you rather win?

If Collingwood and Carlton played in the 2013 GF, who would you rather win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood by the width of the Pacific Ocean.

The poll result will be incredibly one-sided.

A Carlton/Hawthorn poll might be closer- it's the only time I'd ever support the Hawks. Thank God I wasn't alive in 1986 or 1987..

7848_southparkqueensuicide.gif

I picked Collingwood because it would mean we'd all be on 16 instead of Carlton getting to 17 first. Plus we could see Eddie McGuire cry again.

Ive had respect for Essendon since 1990, At Vic Park after the Grand Final, so many Essendon Fans attended the Party and everyone that I met congratulated Collingwood.
Go Bombers (except against the pies) and F*&K YOU Carlton, you lying cheating Scum!
Total Respect for the Bombers here!

This guy, I like this guy. You're welcome here any day.

donsman4eva, BrunoV, Milzey1992, Lil Kim Il sung D-Shackle...

DumbAndDumberGag.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. I have been to vic park on numerous occassions have any of you ?
2. e.mcguire, he is that far up himself he should barrack for carlton. Hate is a very strong word, I just can not stand anything to do with him, he has arse kissed his way to the top, Australia's worst sycophant.
3. 1990, any of you go to that ? Come on !!
Go Blues.

I actually respect collingwood. I actually like watching them play. Players like Beams, Swan, Pendals and Cloke are great to watch when they are on and when they are not playing Essendon. Off the footy field they do great work within the community and are extermly well run.

Carlton are just scum. Best day of the year was going to watch them lose up in the Gold Coast. I know a girl who works in their promotion up in the gold coast who got my tickets and gave me and my non Carlton supporting mate a GC polo to wear for a joke. I couldn't believe how rude carlton supporters were to me on the bus to game, telling me I shouldn't waste my time and they were going to win by 100 points. Fair to say they return trip was a lot more fun, especially after what I sat thru the week before.

Voted collingwood, but LOL'd at Carlton making the 2013 GF....

Carlton has too many douches in their team like Robinson, Betts, Garlett, and the list goes on.
Collingwood has players you pay to go watch like Swan, Pendles, Cloke.

I was thinking of rivalries and most people say Collingwood vs Carlton have the biggest in the AFL, which of these 2 clubs do you think is our biggest rival.
So I was wondering if Collingwood and Carlton played in the 2013 GF, who would you rather win?

Also I will be trying to set up polls
Collingwood vs Carlton on the Essendon board
Essendon vs Collingwood on the Carlton board

More interesting if it was the prelim., the winner then plays Essendon. But I get these funny dreams sometimes. :)

How can you even mention Carlton players as douches when Collingwood have a myriad of Dbags.

Swan, Cloke, Beams, H.Shaw, Didak. That's only five. Not to mention HarryO, the most self-righteous cockbag of all time.

It's hard to admit it, but Collingwood!

Cant stand the fans, but very well run club with lots of history.

Back