If Port cannot get the prison bars in time, what should RFC do?

If Port Adelaide cannot get the prison bars in time, what should the RFC do?

• Do what the AFL originally told us, wear our home, and leave PAFC to do whatever they want

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • Agree to defy the AFL and wear our clash if Port ask us to

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Say "this is a joke" and off our own bat tell Port we are willing to defy the AFL and wear our clash

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't anyone thought of the 5 year old girl who designed their much loved traditional jumper 5 minutes ago and her feelings.

Somebody please make sure she is ok. It's a tragedy.

port can go and buy those flashing orange warning lights and strap them to their heads as far as im concerned.

I cant see how either of our strips really clash, we have a big motherf#$%ing yellow stripe across the front and back of our jumper and our socks are yellow and black striped as well. blind Freddy could tell the two apart, do the AFL just do this stuff to screw with peoples minds, makes no sense at all.

I'v changed my mind on this one. We wear our home jumper, Port can figure it out for themselves.

Last edited:
We just play in our home jumpers, **** what they do, it's none of our business, they'll get the draw from hell next year for making pricks of themselves. Enjoy playing in launceston off a 6 day break then back it up playing the demons in Darwin :p

Then Adelaide at home.

Back