Imagine what Gary Ablett Jr would do if....

Remove this Banner Ad

jules101

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MVFC, Real Madrid, MUFC
Joel Corey won the brownlow this year... Going on the look on his face like he had been robbed when Bartel won last year imagine if there are two players in his team with brownlows and he doesnt have one..

He would survive.

I think good players don't need a brownlow to show their worth.

I think Kerr is amazing and his runner up years were just as good as Cuzz and Judd.

I'm sure many geelong supporters think Ablett was worthy last year, and Sydney Supporters thought O'Keffe would be a chance in 2006.

By the way I think Ablett deserves a brownlow and is prob the bets player in the comp and prob will win one before his career is over however i thought his display when Bartel won was shocking

Joel Corey won the brownlow this year... Going on the look on his face like he had been robbed when Bartel won last year imagine if there are two players in his team with brownlows and he doesnt have one..

Have I re-gained access to Bay 13 ? :confused:
Oh wait,it's just some bogan whose team is a cellar dwellar attempting a troll.Good luck chump,it'll deflect from Essendons pissweak Anzac Day performance for about 5 minutes.

Got the knives out for Knights yet ?

Oh wait,it's just some bogan whose team is a cellar dwellar attempting a troll.Good luck chump,it'll deflect from Essendons pissweak Anzac Day performance for about 5 minutes.

sorry stopped reading when u called me a bogan ;)

PS care to read the post above urs before u have a sook?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More great players lose brownlows than win them, Ablett and Carey are proof of this.

Technically speaking I dont think you can actually lose a Brownlow. You just dont earn enough votes to win one.

He'd better win, put a lazy bet on him after rd 2 at $51.

Chris Grant???

1997 or 1998 I believe

or Corey Mckernan in 1996

You could argue a case that they 'lost' their brownlows

Couldn't agree more. If you started a thread for every player who deserved a brownlow you would be hear for a while discussing them.

Also add Scott west to your list above. If he played at a club that won more games he would have won at least 2 brownlows, however all i think he and any player ever wants is a premiership medal. End of story!

By the way I think Ablett deserves a brownlow and is prob the bets player in the comp and prob will win one before his career is over however i thought his display when Bartel won was shocking
Yeah right - you felt compelled to post about brownlow night 5 months later.

This is nothing but a sub par troll.

Yeah right - you felt compelled to post about brownlow night 5 months later.

This is nothing but a sub par troll.

It was actually to do with Corey being a genuine chance to win and I was only joking around...
I actually like your team, not the supporters in the last few years but you have a reason to be smartasses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back