If you could draft one opposition player into your team, who would it be?

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lachie Neale.

Imagine him off the bench, what a luxury;)

Lol many would like to take a cheap dig but in all seriousness, I'd pick him. Yes the Pies are already stacked with mids. But If I had to and could pick one oppo player, it's this guy. He's that damaging and consistent. Also who knows how we'd hold up even with our talent in the guts. We saw what happened with Daics last year through injury and Pendles is getting on. But take that as the ultimate compliment Brizzy fans and Lach. This is the man I'd pick, with pick number 1.

He's an absolute gun.

From a purely structural point of view and taking into account age I would likely go with Sam Taylor. Definitely fills a huge need for the Swans.

Sam Taylor, best full back in the game and Sicily has been needing help for about 5 years now and is stuck with Frost 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sam Taylor for the dogs. Stewart as an interceptor would be a very close second.

Lachie Neale.

Lol many would like to take a cheap dig but in all seriousness, I'd pick him. Yes the Pies are already stacked with mids. But If I had to and could pick one oppo player, it's this guy. He's that damaging and consistent. Also who knows how we'd hold up even with our talent in the guts. We saw what happened with Daics last year through injury and Pendles is getting on. But take that as the ultimate compliment Brizzy fans and Lach. This is the man I'd pick, with pick number 1.

He's an absolute gun.
You wouldn’t pick a key forward?

Seriously?

Zak Butters

Toby Greene

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Curnow would complement our list perfectly.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You wouldn’t pick a key forward?

Seriously?
Nope. Neale over Kerno anyday.

Neale in finals has the guts, drive, determination, ability to win the ball and i.q. I'll take that any day of the week over a key forward. And we saw what happened to Kerno during the finals.

And imo, that wasn't on him. He just got negated and couldn't get in the game. Finals footy is a midfielders game. Blood and guts.

Jordan Dawson

Oh hang on a minnut 🤔

Nick Larkey

Lachie Neale.

He's an absolute gun.
You are joking aren't you? The Bont is plenty better.

It all seriousness, there is one player we should all be targeting. A player who possesses the greatest, most unique skill set to have played the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back