If you could draft one opposition player into your team, who would it be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Taylor would be massive for us! I’d have him as number 1… the Bont a close second with Charlie Curnow just behind.

Nope. Neale over Kerno anyday.

Neale in finals has the guts, drive, determination, ability to win the ball and i.q. I'll take that any day of the week over a key forward. And we saw what happened to Kerno during the finals.

And imo, that wasn't on him. He just got negated and couldn't get in the game. Finals footy is a midfielders game. Blood and guts.
Was Neale much better in the GF?

Toby Greene 100%

Sam Taylor or Harris Andrews

If Pendlebury were few years younger I'd take him. But I wouldn't mind taking Maynard as he's a good team barometer. Heart and soul type player. Would take Shai Bolton as well. Had a ridiculously good season last year.

Sam Taylor for the Swans.

Still some serious issues down back for us.

Not sure how Joel Hamling is going. Seems like a long shot to stay in the park and not sure he can play on th bigger feds either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For Hawks, it'd definitely be Sam Taylor.

Sam Taylor, arguably best KPD going around now

Steven May would be a good fit and he is also obsessed with us too so that helps

The problem is neither are super young anymore. You will likely only get another 4 or 5 good years out of Bont and even less out of Toby.
Which is good or bad depending on your premiership window. For the Lions, that isn't an issue because we are in our window now. But if I am an Eagles fan then I am definitely reevaluating my choice.

Toby Greene or Bont

Remove this Banner Ad

Back