In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

Work this out lads: I got offered my full membership at about 2400 in the wait list a few years ago now. They're classed as restricted, but in my partners seat (which I sit in, she has my better seat next to it) all I can't see is the Subi end goal square.

Surely 2400 people didn't all say no. Surely.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Work this out lads: I got offered my full membership at about 2400 in the wait list a few years ago now. They're classed as restricted, but in my partners seat (which I sit in, she has my better seat next to it) all I can't see is the Subi end goal square.

Surely 2400 people didn't all say no. Surely.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Some people may have been looking for more than two seats and the others may be like me and not be willing to take a risk on any seat labelled as restricted. The premium seating at Subi is bad enough, I always assumed the restricted must be horrible.

Some people may have been looking for more than two seats and the others may be like me and not be willing to take a risk on any seat labelled as restricted. The premium seating at Subi is bad enough, I always assumed the restricted must be horrible.

Someare golden, some are atrocious. My restricted view is great, I miss maybe 10m^2 of total ground in one pocket. My missus has to lean a bit when the ball is in the far half of the near 50. The bloke next to her however... They sold him a seat that is literally behind a pillar the poor bastard. He has to lean to one side to see the ******* centre circle.

I've done the sums in another thread ages ago but I think that unless they revamp the 11 game memberships and allow smaller membership packages then a lot of people will continue miss out and stay ITW.
The new Perth stadium will probably only add 12,000 new members seats (on the assumption that Subi currently has around 38k). That would bring us up to 50k with the remaining 10k for opposition supporters and GA.
There's approx 12k on the waitlist with most people probably wanting 2-3 seats...
Strategically the club will want a waitlist even when the new stadium opens to ensure poor off-field performance doesn't lead to a drop in revenue.

Good luck to all who are signing up now, hopefully the club introduces a few different seated membership options. I've been on the wait list for 5-6years now and fingers crossed will get a seat when the new stadium opens.

I've done the sums in another thread ages ago but I think that unless they revamp the 11 game memberships and allow smaller membership packages then a lot of people will continue miss out and stay ITW.
The new Perth stadium will probably only add 12,000 new members seats (on the assumption that Subi currently has around 38k). That would bring us up to 50k with the remaining 10k for opposition supporters and GA.
There's approx 12k on the waitlist with most people probably wanting 2-3 seats...
Strategically the club will want a waitlist even when the new stadium opens to ensure poor off-field performance doesn't lead to a drop in revenue.

Good luck to all who are signing up now, hopefully the club introduces a few different seated membership options. I've been on the wait list for 5-6years now and fingers crossed will get a seat when the new stadium opens.
Doubt all 12k of people on the waitlist will sign up.

A lot of people like the idea of having season seats, but when it comes to coughing up the dough will likely pass.

Doubt all 12k of people on the waitlist will sign up.

A lot of people like the idea of having season seats, but when it comes to coughing up the dough will likely pass.

Agreed not everyone will sign up but each person on the waitlist is eligible for up to 2 adult and 2 child tickets. So even if half drop out due to cost and other things you're still looking @ 6,000 ITW wanting 2+ tickets.

It is. My friend has been stuck in restricted for 2 years. He's got a pole right in the way. It costs a shitload still too.

I just got am email asking how many seats I would like when the new stadium is finished,
its happening!!
Did all in the wings members receive this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the email I received,
Thank you for signing up as a member of the West Coast Eagles Football Club for 2016.

After a fantastic 2015 season, we’re confident that with you on our team we can soar to even greater heights in 2016.

To help the club plan for the move to Perth Stadium from 2018, we're asking our In The Wings members to register who you will be allocating your seats to once you come off the wait list. If you haven't already registered your family, click here.

Your membership pack will arrive by January 31, 2016. You will be sent an email with tracking information once your pack has been posted.
Blah, blah... Adam Simpson.

Mine was missing the middle part:

Thank you for signing up as a member of the West Coast Eagles Football Club for 2016.

After a fantastic 2015 season, we’re confident that with you on our team we can soar to even greater heights in 2016.

Your membership pack will arrive by January 31, 2016. You will be sent an email with tracking information once your pack has been posted.

:eek::(

Mine was missing the middle part:

:eek::(
:cry:Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the response and clearing up my question. The email is short on details
but delivers some hope of a seat I think?

I see in the wings plus is no longer available. This shits me being on the list for like 5-6 years now.. I think they know they'd be popular therefore only carry over from existing ITW Plus members (who could be 1 year members).
I managed to continue on my ITW+ membership ( 3rd yr), i have been on the list for 7-8 yrs i think..I am around 4k on the waitlist.

I think i was asked a couple of yrs ago how many seats I wanted..maybe!!

I managed to continue on my ITW+ membership ( 3rd yr), i have been on the list for 7-8 yrs i think..I am around 4k on the waitlist.

I think i was asked a couple of yrs ago how many seats I wanted..maybe!!
Makes sense. I've been on the list 7 years and am 3806 on the list.

A bit of relevant info.

My mates (both Crows and Power) were offered upgraded seated memberships at seasons end before the move to Adelaide oval.
Power offer different packages to the Crows. You can get a power non reserved seat in the members stand for approx $200 less than a reserved seat but people get there early and leave blankets and rugs on seats, walk into the city for lunch before coming back to their premo seats.

All my mates were already seated members.
Personally I would keep any ITW memberships going right untill the move to the new stadium.

You would have to get priority over non members as you have been a financial member without the benefit of a seat.
The club should repay the love.

Here is the email I received,

To help the club plan for the move to Perth Stadium from 2018, we're asking our In The Wings members to register who you will be allocating your seats to once you come off the wait list. If you haven't already registered your family, click here.

Blah, blah... Adam Simpson.
I'm somewhere in the early 12000's ITW and I got this exact email.

Me and a friend are meant to be buying tickets to the derby for a group of our mates and we're both in the wings members, does anyone know if it is possible to use both of our membership numbers in the one transaction to buy seats together?

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back