Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

OK I have some good players available. Stepan, Thornton and Duchene. Could also maybe offer a rookie spot.

Looking for picks, but throw an offer if you are interested.

Bit of a blockbuster, Scotty!

I send a good goalie (Niemi) and his potential replacement (Stalock), along with a very young #1 C (RNH) and this year's likely Calder winner (Forsberg) for Rask, Subban and the potential of Bennett (Versteeg is filler). Looks to me like I lock up my goaltending for a while and add a blue line stud, while giving up a good goalie and a couple of very good young skaters. Will likely be a long time before any determination on who wins can be made, and I expect it will be win-win
Interesting trade this given the events of the 2nd half of the season and the last couple of days.

I must admit I like the trade for doof now given Bennett's emergence in the playoffs.

Interesting trade this given the events of the 2nd half of the season and the last couple of days.

I must admit I like the trade for doof now given Bennett's emergence in the playoffs.

Yeah - I said at the time that Bennett hurt to trade - kid is an absolute jet. But he'd been holding an IR slot only.

That said I could have 4 starters from Toronto, SJ, Dallas and LA, with a backup in Boston and Colorado (Pickard) (not too crash hot apart from Quick)

Also have 2 top line rookie keepers in Forsberg and Ekblad.

Also have RNH and Hall who will both see minutes with CMc on an improving Oilers team, and E.Kane as trade bait who might get top minute/PP time with Eichel.

Looking OK....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What on earth are you guys playing?

Have just re-upped. Might miss this year's draft though. Will be away most of Sept/Oct in the USA - seeing my first live NHL & NFL games in among all the other things that 55 days in the States brings......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back