Media Individual Club Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

royboy 29 is gonna s**t this in.
8728988-1361812088946.jpg

How did Mooch get tagged as wmoore? I tried to tag my old name Crow number four once and it didn't work. :confused:
I'm entirely special :)

PS Tagging your own name? That's so lame. Love Mooch

Wait.... Mooch in wmoore? No wonder I couldn't find him, **** it, he'll always be wmoore to me.
You couldn't tell me apart from my evil twin? It explains why you haven't returned my saucy Snapchats :( It's one possible reason anyway .......

Rightio, gotchya. I see where I messed up, appologises royboy2 . Also, there are way to many users on here as royboy#

Well, I need to work a little harder to go back to back according to your reports, spookism.

You may just be right, I don't have you on too many at this stage to be honest, but this is all subjective and you're votes may be done different to how I did mine.

No BOGs? spookism pls. I was Naitanui x 1000 against the Rats in Round 1. Since then, however...

Yeah, maybe I slipped up on that one. I think I may of over-rated someone else's game :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may just be right, I don't have you on too many at this stage to be honest, but this is all subjective and you're votes may be done different to how I did mine.

It's alright, I only just started dominating as a new ruck so but just because you answered...

david-tennant-doctor-who-gif-favim.com-374873.gif

What's with all the hate in here? You guys are all just jealous you can't rig our best and fairest.

It's the main reason I didn't make a joke about it in my wirte up. I knew that others would do the work for me. ;)

What's with all the hate in here? You guys are all just jealous you can't rig our best and fairest.

Hello there as someone that has just recently overthrown the last leader of the club i am currently in i was wondering if you have a how to guide or a step by step program i may be able to access?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back