Media Individual Club Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

So I can do updates at 6, 12 and 18.....

Hey Spook, just remember that I bring the lunchtime oranges every week for the Wonders. I buy the tangerine ones too, which are PVF's favourite, and remember he does the votes. Just sayin'

Hey Spook, just remember that I bring the lunchtime oranges every week for the Wonders. I buy the tangerine ones too, which are PVF's favourite, and remember he does the votes. Just sayin'

Tangerines aren't technically oranges mate which is as racist a comment to you as when I mix up Koreans and Chinese.

Tangerines aren't technically oranges mate which is as racist a comment to you as when I mix up Koreans and Chinese.

Do you think us hillbanana's care about some orange-coloured folk? Dem oranges should just go back to where they came from! Why do you think I volunteer to cut them up?

Baghdad Bombers
The Bombers have been sharing the love around with potentially 5 separate players collecting the Best Player votes throughout the first six rounds. Despite not polling a top vote, Jimmy1992 could be leading the count after possibly collecting votes in 5 games on 13-15 votes. The other stand out performer who could expect the same amount of votes is sausageroll.

Beng, Juggs, Gee Dub and beez will all probably be around the same as me.
I had a couple of games that made me look good, but I've been quiet in the rest :)

I've been so shite since the start. I'm glad our team hasn't been though!

We're carrying you to a BnF. Better thank us when you win. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[looks through Clarkey's friends trying to pick BF posters]

*waiting for Eth to add him*

13025739-pensive-absorbed-business-man-watching-at-computer-laptop-with-worried-expression.jpg

I am the master stalker. I know who all of you are.

Not me beez and if you sent me a request I'd leave you hanging for at least three days because I think you've crossed the line on cyber bullying by being a little bit mean to me once or twice but at the same time I think you're warming to me so let's make it two days.

Not me beez and if you sent me a request I'd leave you hanging for at least three days because I think you've crossed the line on cyber bullying by being a little bit mean to me once or twice but at the same time I think you're warming to me so let's make it two days.

Stop pointing your really long fingers at me! *Rescinding all likes I've given you tonight* :(

I'm speechless, that is to say I have no words, that is to say how?
It's a tough life being so awesome. ;)

Stop pointing your really long fingers at me! *Rescinding all likes I've given you tonight* :(

I just rescinded three likes on this post to give it three likes, you stalker you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back