News Injuries/Suspensions 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Somehow I doubt Sam Mitchell will be the difference between a win and a loss against the Gold Coast.

No cyril, doubtful on franklin...

So.... with no mitchell they're going to rely on Lewis, Gunston, WhiteX, Hale, Pups fwd line to get them over? Haha good luck winning the clearances without mitchell's in and under efforts when you have Ablerrr in there. Would not risk it.......

Yeah yeah I know it's RIDICULOUS. I still wouldn't risk it. Sure I could see them telling him to go easy... but to take a rest? Pffft.

So.... with no mitchell they're going to rely on Lewis, Gunston, WhiteX, Hale, Pups fwd line to get them over? Haha good luck winning the clearances without mitchell's in and under efforts when you have Ablerrr in there. Would not risk it.......

Yeah yeah I know it's RIDICULOUS. I still wouldn't risk it. Sure I could see them telling him to go easy... but to take a rest? Pffft.

You mean like Roughy last week

They can rest Lewis and Sewell as well, they'd still win comfortably.

They can rest Lewis and Sewell as well, they'd still win comfortably.

As much as I hate to admit this, it's right... I also wouldnt be surprised to see him as an out given his workload.

EDIT: Our list is so little at the moment, one might see this as an opportunity to rest a few stars?

As much as I hate to admit this, it's right... I also wouldnt be surprised to see him as an out given his workload.

EDIT: Our list is so little at the moment, one might see this as an opportunity to rest a few stars?

Unless Clarko is playing team sheet shenanigans... it seems hawks are going for the % boost.

hi couldnt find a more appropriate thread and didnt want to start a new one.. what time do sunday's squads get updated?? sweating on sucklings in/exclusion..

hi couldnt find a more appropriate thread and didnt want to start a new one.. what time do sunday's squads get updated?? sweating on sucklings in/exclusion..
about 4:30 EST

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone confirm Nick Maxwell has benched Sam Mitchell?

He's had inside info before (bench Franklin when nobody knew he was out).

If Mitchell is out, then this proves conclusively that Maxwell has inside info, and that makes him a cheat IMHO....

If Mitchell is out, then this proves conclusively that Maxwell has inside info, and that makes him a cheat IMHO....

lol.

Because he has a chance at the car right???

Hahahahahaha.

I am pretty sure that VS would pass any rewards on to the next contestant in line, if that be the weekly prize or the overall.

Get off your high horse you w***er.

Would be hilarious if Mitchell ends up playing afterall after another Hawks mid gets injured during the warm up and the rookie that Maxwell started instead is green vested and only plays 15 minutes.

Would be hilarious if Mitchell ends up playing afterall after another Hawks mid gets injured during the warm up and the rookie that Maxwell started instead is green vested and only plays 15 minutes.

Unsure whether Greene will get the vest ;) haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back