Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson will put out the team which will have the best chance of winning . Expect hill and McGinnity to be called up first

You've confused competing with winning. :oops:

I'm hearing Hutchys got lots of problems. Don't expect much from him this year. On the flip side Selwood should play R1 if not before.
Was chatting to his brother at the gym the other day, he lives with Hutch. I asked about his injures and if he needed surgery, said no just some niggles and soreness that he is working through.

Was chatting to his brother at the gym the other day, he lives with Hutch. I asked about his injures and if he needed surgery, said no just some niggles and soreness that he is working through.

Casual question... how long were you there for?

I can't help but wonder if Darlings Euro holiday had something to do with it. No matter how hard you try it's impossible not to do a lot of walking when on holiday. The best thing for fractures is to keep off them so the bone can knit back together.

Simpson will put out the team which will have the best chance of winning . Expect hill and McGinnity to be called up first

Pity about that - I can see the need to have some mix of maturity and experience along side the youngsters but Hill would give me limited comfort from what I saw last year (both Eagles and EP) while I cannot see how McGinnity would inject any confidence into our forward line apart from a really strong defensive small forward and Cripps is a better option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't help but wonder if Darlings Euro holiday had something to do with it. No matter how hard you try it's impossible not to do a lot of walking when on holiday. The best thing for fractures is to keep off them so the bone can knit back together.

Yep was thinking the same thing and sounds like the situation with Nic Nat in 2012 when he went to the US when he should have been home resting up the groin.

If he does have to go in for surgery i do hope he is made to be 100% and not a single less if he is to even play this year. Time for Tunbridge to step up and time for us to give games to Mcinnes and even a few to Lamb.

If he does have to go in for surgery i do hope he is made to be 100% and not a single less if he is to even play this year.

I reckon we put him in for surgery now and make him bust his ass in recovery so he can make a comeback in a meaningless final round match with no consequences.

Looks like I'll have to find something to do this winter that will save me from having to retrieve a stubbie out of the flatscreen.

DSC00970-5846fb00c5ac33737fde234e315355c4-500x425-100-crop.jpg

Was mentioned on the rumor board that Simpson mentioned on radio today he hopes to have Darling back by round 6.

Hoping that is just him fitting in a few months of conditioning and not resting up.
Why was it mentioned on the rumiurs board if it game from the coaches mouth? Surely Afl.com.aun would be all over it by now. They were when Simpson said he hadn't hd a minute of pre season

Why was it mentioned on the rumiurs board if it game from the coaches mouth? Surely Afl.com.aun would be all over it by now. They were when Simpson said he hadn't hd a minute of pre season

Well it was a Port fan who was listening into an interview on Adelaide Radio with Simpson and i dare say they asked him about Darling.

Well it was a Port fan who was listening into an interview on Adelaide Radio with Simpson and i dare say they asked him about Darling.

Even then it would have been all over the news by now....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back