nobulltiger

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
So I won a deal for an inner sanctum membership next year

I think the price this year was 1,995?

now we are back where we belong, how do you guys see the prices for next year?

also, just in general, how good is this membership? how much have you enjoyed it? what's the seating like, how's the functions and business related functions?

just looking for some insight on what to look forward to.

So I won a deal for an inner sanctum membership next year

I think the price this year was 1,995?

now we are back where we belong, how do you guys see the prices for next year?

also, just in general, how good is this membership? how much have you enjoyed it? what's the seating like, how's the functions and business related functions?

just looking for some insight on what to look forward to.

Nice one! Congrats!

I can't enlighten you. I'm not even an Outer Sanctum member, but I do want to hear how it stacks up.

Inner Sanctum. I'm an RE member but I do know some members of the IS.

You use the Harrison Room for home games. Room hosted by Nathan Bower. Generally have an assistant coach present in that room on match days. I believe on two occassions each season you attend a pre match briefing in the Graeme Richmond Room at Punt Rd, or in the rooms. I also believe you get a ticket to the JDM.

Don't quote me on it. Just trying to help. When in doubt, call Richard Baker at the Club.

Haere Ra

Inner Sanctum. I'm an RE member but I do know some members of the IS.

You use the Harrison Room for home games. Room hosted by Nathan Bower. Generally have an assistant coach present in that room on match days. I believe on two occassions each season you attend a pre match briefing in the Graeme Richmond Room at Punt Rd, or in the rooms. I also believe you get a ticket to the JDM.

Don't quote me on it. Just trying to help. When in doubt, call Richard Baker at the Club.

Haere Ra
May i ask what room you use for home games and where are the seats?

There's an old blonde battleaxe that is in the Inner Sanctum that is the most painful person I heave ever experienced.

What are you doing hitting on old battle axes? You been hanging around Groupie too long

May i ask what room you use for home games and where are the seats?

In 2013 it was the Harrison Room. Second level behind the goals at City End. Could be different in 2014. Calling Richard Baker is your best bet. He would be more than happy to outline the 2014 package.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a upgrade on my 3121 membership to Inner sanctum when we played Brisbane. The room, the pre-game thing in the GR room and the function thingy where good, but I personally didn't like the seating.

I had a upgrade on my 3121 membership to Inner sanctum when we played Brisbane. The room, the pre-game thing in the GR room and the function thingy where good, but I personally didn't like the seating.

What didn't you like about the seating?

her daughter is mutton dressed as lamb.

So you're hitting on her because her daughter is an old duck? Are you sure Groupie hasn't hijacked your account?

What didn't you like about the seating?

The level two seating itself is good but I just feel like your isolated in the Ponsford stand. The other negatives for me was that the seating started four rows back from the fence and it's directly behind the goals. Not that sitting directly behind the goals is bad, but compared to my current membership which is level two on the wing, I'd perfer the wing. That's just personal opinion. Overall I think Inner Sanctum is a good package but I just can't justify the upgrade.

Etihad seating for inner sanctum members?

The G is pretty good everywhere on the first 2 levels I think so not really fussed.

Hi there,

I have been a member for 2 years. Pretty good package but you have to think of some of the price being a donation to the club to really justify it over the 3121. The room behind the city end goals had much bigger windows than the 3121 which is something I like on a crappy day. You get 2 freeby beers plus some party pies, scones and sandwiches at half time. The 4 pre-match coach briefings are the highlight with Dimma having presented one each year in the old rooms in the southern stand. Then you get to walk around the ground on the boundary line to the room.

We had a feedback session with the club and quite a few people mentioned about being stuck out in away supporter land - we and the Richmond Executive group get parts of 2 bays and the rest are all away supporters. Our players not playing that week sit with us if that is your thing.

Cheers
Sardine.

Just a heads up, this membership for 2014 is now available to be purchased and has new benefits too

Just got mine :thumbsu::rainbow::p:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back