Membership. Where is the bastard

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone from Richmond is reading, I’d like the option to half my credit value to use in the proper store.
While we’re at it Richmond. I’d like you to design 4 or 5 card designs and let us choose who’s on it. Young girls may want AFLW players on their card, I don’t.

I didn’t like the rubbish they allowed you to select but chose the pens (which are fantastic) and the portable phone charger. That ended up costing me money as it wouldn’t work with my apple chargers. The girl at the club was great trying to get it working but it only works with a non apple cord. So I have to go buy one if I want to use the charger - or plug it into a port, which defeats the purpose of portable!

Would much rather have spent that $50 on clothes from the store than fancy nic nacs that are rubbish.

Most of the stuff is cheap s**t from china but my son is 3 so would have got him cheap s**t from china anyway, but bonus its covered in tigers brainwashing for him and all the kids in kinder, so i'm ok with it.

Just wish they'd have an option for well made keyring like they used to have. They were cool, the Australian made ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back