Membership. Where is the bastard

Remove this Banner Ad

Once I had paid I received an email from membership@richmondfc.com.au (Richmond Member Rewards Portal) with a link to redeem my membership pack.

The email stated: Thank you for being a member with us and included in your membership is access to our Richmond Member Rewards portal where you can create your membership pack using credit, which is pre-loaded in your account.

If you don't receive the email I suggest you contact the club.

I got some pamphlet in the mail this morning telling me how to do it all.
What f***** nonsense and how impersonal.
Sadly, RFC has become like most organisations - only interested in how to make a dollar and save a dollar with no real regard for the rank and file member.
Determined to make things as hard as possible.
PS I have forgotten the password to my member log-in and the request to change the password hasn't been recognised.
Mediocre.

Attachments

• 330900267_1259399054698042_1485812019670736924_n.jpg
    330900267_1259399054698042_1485812019670736924_n.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 43
I’m sorry some people seem to have had a hard time.

I have automatic renewal on my membership and I received an email from the club months ago with a video of Neil Balme and a young lady talking about the new members portal. Then a few weeks later another email popped up with a link to the portal and you just signed in and selected your merchandise.

I thought it worked quite well.

I had auto-renewal and it had auto-renewed every year up to and including 2021 from 2012. The money came out automatically every early November and all was good. Last year of course there was no lanyard or card sent out so I thought it just auto-renewed for 2022.

Well, I was surprised to find out that my membership had lapsed as I was not a member in 2022. I thought I was. I emailed the club and they said it was because my credit card had expired. Trouble is, it expired on 09/20 yet they paid my 2021 membership with it. The only correspondence I received was on a message on my phone dated the 3 March last year to say if I would like to join. I have received these emails before even when I was as a member so I thought it was a general message as I also received similar messages for '17 '18 etc when I was already a member on auto-renewal. I was up to a gold membership. As I have lost the year I have to start again.

Before you ask as to why I did not check my statements, I autopay almost all my bills, even my credit card and give the statements a cursory glance to check all is ok.

Just decided I will watch them on Kayo and pay for a general ticket if I want to go to a game.

I had auto-renewal and it had auto-renewed every year up to and including 2021 from 2012. The money came out automatically every early November and all was good. Last year of course there was no lanyard or card sent out so I thought it just auto-renewed for 2022.

Well, I was surprised to find out that my membership had lapsed as I was not a member in 2022. I thought I was. I emailed the club and they said it was because my credit card had expired. Trouble is, it expired on 09/20 yet they paid my 2021 membership with it. The only correspondence I received was on a message on my phone dated the 3 March last year to say if I would like to join. I have received these emails before even when I was as a member so I thought it was a general message as I also received similar messages for '17 '18 etc when I was already a member on auto-renewal. I was up to a gold membership. As I have lost the year I have to start again.

Before you ask as to why I did not check my statements, I autopay almost all my bills, even my credit card and give the statements a cursory glance to check all is ok.

Just decided I will watch them on Kayo and pay for a general ticket if I want to go to a game.
email the club and pay for the year you missed and they will re instate your gold membership

happened to me once

Apparently we have to get it through email this year? Any one know when this was sent? What’s the email subject? Thanks :cool:
If you'd bothered to get a plastic barcoded one like a real Richmond supporter, you'd have something to microwave should the need arise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rang the club and got the email. Lucky someone told me lol. The club should text everyone so they know
TY smasha:D

I requested a card membership this year,fumbled round with the app in previous years.

More my fault though lol.

Card easier for me.

TY smasha:D

I requested a card membership this year,fumbled round with the app in previous years.

More my fault though lol.

Card easier for me.
gills legacy

iphone entry into stadiums and above number sponsors

gills legacy

iphone entry into stadiums and above number sponsors
iphone entry but he can't even get it right.
why do i need to download an individual ticket for each game?
why can't i just have my membership card on my phone like i can with so many other things, like supermarket rewards cards.

iphone entry but he can't even get it right.
why do i need to download an individual ticket for each game?
why can't i just have my membership card on my phone like i can with so many other things, like supermarket rewards cards.
pretty sure this year you have the choice of a digital membership card on your phone , traditional physical barcode membership/ printed tickets

so same as before corona but with the digital membership option added

I got some pamphlet in the mail this morning telling me how to do it all.
What f***** nonsense and how impersonal.
Sadly, RFC has become like most organisations - only interested in how to make a dollar and save a dollar with no real regard for the rank and file member.
Determined to make things as hard as possible.
PS I have forgotten the password to my member log-in and the request to change the password hasn't been recognised.
Mediocre.
Can confirm wasn’t that *ing hard once online , I too didn’t realise you had to go in and order it and the pen is actually pretty decent ,the rest all showbag qty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back