Investigation: West Coast Eagle Nic Naitanui ‘racially abused’ at Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

I am so sick of the white knights, pretending to be all upset because somebody said a comment. Its a ******* joke now, and people are taking the piss. Csant say a single thing or some dickhead will pretend to be upset, to get noticed, and dob you in. Please ignore them, calling joel selwood a ducking dick head or telling michael johnson the only crack he has is in a back ally in perth .

Boo adam goodes its racist lol, boo ballentyne its good banter. Lets just get the **** over it people and stop with this bullshit. Unless you actually say something of substance....then toughen the **** up people. Will Minson made to apologise for comments he made to a player about his wife was it? Gee, what nationality was the player again? But please call milne a rapist every single game, (and i witnessed this alot) . Again milne is not "coloured" so its good banter.

It works both ways, or **** off. Dob that guy in if you must, but you better shut your mouth then. No swearing (think of the children!) ,no picking on the players (no the white ones dont make it ok) , or you will get reported too. Hoiw bout we just toughen the **** up and be proud who we are. Call me a dickhead, and ill say, we have a lot in common. I dont hold a press conference saying oh im so depressed and my life is over. Harry O called hawkins a fat p***ter, where is his humilation press conference saying he needs education, let down his family, his friends etc. Oh....he isnt white , ok i get it. Stay hypocritical society, and keep being hypocrits yourself fans.

in closing, AFL is corrupt as all mighty ****. New MRP, deledio one week, bellas 2 weeks, giibs zero. Media says bellas gets two weeks due to poor record BUT.....there is no bad records this year its a clean slate. Hmmmm, maybe cause the afl love child sydney play freo this week, it just had to be two. Same old ******* s**t AFL, Sydney must always win. Put buddy in bellas situation and its insufficient force, are they racist to bellas? Id love one reporter to keep track of how many players get suspended before they play the swans, and how many swans get reported during the year. They couldnt go a whole year without a report right? OH WAIT

An intriguing rant which starts out as a lament against today's politically-correct-gone-mad society. Extra points for the references to Will Minson-gate and the Stephen Milne "rapist" sledging. The rant then takes a sudden 90' turn and closes with daggers at the AFL for favouring the Sydney Swans and griping about the Ballantyne suspension. :D

Nice.

round1fremvgeel2012-93_0.jpg

Australian of the year 2016- Nic Naitanui. Oh wait, sorry. I must've made a mistake. He can't actually be awarded Australian of the year because he never singled out a 13 year old girl in a crowd of 50,000 people and had a cry about it later.

Australian of the year 2016- Nic Naitanui. Oh wait, sorry. I must've made a mistake. He can't actually be awarded Australian of the year because he never singled out a 13 year old girl in a crowd of 50,000 people and had a cry about it later.

Wow. That is your second post on BF. Cannot wait to read your future ones !

If we're going to have a thread about a player being racially abused then there'll be a new thread every week. Don't think we really need one. We get it, there are some w***ers who go to the football. That will never change.

Wow. That is your second post on BF. Cannot wait to read your future ones !
Thanks for the support mate!

Don't worry I'll vary it up a bit over the coming weeks. It won't be all about grown men in their mid thirties asking kids to leave football matches when their feelings get hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back