Isaac Smith - mmmmmmmm- lovely.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gary Rohan talk is a bit odd. Put him pre-injury into our side and he could be a gamebreaker. However of course hindsight shows Cunnington as the better pick for our needs.

I'd still pick Atley over Smith as he's the younger more complete player. But it's frigging annoying that the all conquering North Ballarat side of 2008-10 yielded 2 AFL players. We got the bloke who never made it and Hawks got the firestarter. It'd be nice if Isaac had previously nominated for the ND and we could've snapped him up in a pre-draft deal.

Ah well.

Liked the look of Smith in tonites final - very impressive for a first final. I'm getting excited as to how good Atley will be after reading how much better he will be than Smith. All we need is for Gary Rohan to have a blinder tomorrow night vs StK and I'll be moist just thinking about how good Cunnington will be.

:drunk:

Perhaps you missed the point.
Yeah I was talking to the Fish about Atley vs Smith and asked him if we had picked up Smith and the Hawks Atley where would both players be at now? He responded with "Interesting Question". :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You haven't read many threads on this board, have you?
I've read them, they just don't affect me like this one.

For the record, the most depressing thing I've read is a post about how someone from list management drove to interview Joel Selwood and left thinking they had picked a future captain of the club only to be overridden by the medical staff at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back