Islamic Suburb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are exactly the same thing. If you cannot see that then you are stupid. Both are a direct form in the theory of Islam to the oppression of women.
Wearing a hijab, to show support to Muslim women, while we are facing more and more anger towards the Muslim community, and demanding a ban on the Burka, of which some women choose, and aren't forced...

Is the same as having your clitoris cut off?

I don't even know the words to express, how angry your stupidity makes me!

I

Indeed.
Is this sarcasm again?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/var...p-don-hijab-in-support-of-fellow-Muslims.html

What better way, as feminists, to stand by Muslim women and their faith than by wearing a prehistoric relic which reeks of male dominance, sexism and female submission!

Shouldn't these feminists be encouraging Muslim women to feel free to not obey orders from their sexist men and wear no headwear?

Will these feminists cut off their clitorises as a show of solidarity with these poor women?

Where does it say they're feminists?

This whole: "find an article with Muslims" and then twist the meaning/intent to suit my propaganda drive is seriously f***ed up.

Enough of this disingenuous s**t please Mods.

Another stupid campaigner.

These women were expressing support and love to the Muslim women, because douchebags, such as yourself, have fanned the flames of hatred towards them, to such an extent, that they can't walk safely down the street.

You're a fool.

If they really supported and loved them they would encourage them to wear whatever they wanted, without the input of the sexist men in their life.

And there's no evidence that women in islamic clothing cannot walk down the street in this country and not be safe. Sure you'll get the odd dickhead here and there but serious cases are extremely, extremely rare in this country.

As for walking down the street and feeling safe, how would my girlfriend go if she decided to take a stroll down the main street of Riyadh in a bikini?

You're a fool.

If they really supported and loved them they would encourage them to wear whatever they wanted, without the input of the sexist men in their life.

And there's no evidence that women in islamic clothing cannot walk down the street in this country and not be safe. Sure you'll get the odd dickhead here and there but serious cases are extremely, extremely rare in this country.

As for walking down the street and feeling safe, how would my girlfriend go if she decided to take a stroll down the main street of Riyadh in a bikini?

All I can recommend is therapy for you.

And a fuqing large dose of intellectual and pragmatic honesty.

You're a fool.

First, you don't have a girlfriend.

Now on to your article.
Did you read it? I just did...
A group of women decided that the idiotic vitirol spread by some people in Australia, like you, against Muslims, was becoming too much.

So they went out, and tried to show that they accept people for who they are, no mater their faith or ethnicity.

True story or not, that's the story you linked. (I can only assume you found it while reading "All Arabiya News", or you got if off whatever racist ******* blog you spend most of your time on.).

They did it as a sign of goodwill and tolerance.

You then decided to say they were feminists, and that they should have their clitorises cut off.

So again, I say, you're a campaigner.

And there's no evidence that women in islamic clothing cannot walk down the street in this country and not be safe. Sure you'll get the odd dickhead here and there but serious cases are extremely, extremely rare in this country

This is from the past 4 weeks:

1010muslims_353-300x0.jpg

All I can recommend is therapy for you.

And a fuqing large dose of intellectual and pragmatic honesty.
I'd like to ask how you'd react if there was a show of solidarity towards cops because of their abuse received from dealing with Aboriginals in cvertain places like the NT, Perth etc.

I'd like to ask how you'd react if there was a show of solidarity towards cops because of their abuse received from dealing with Aboriginals in cvertain places like the NT, Perth etc.

And he questions my relevance...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How quaint.

You, of course, bear personal witness to this, and can confirm that no abuse was dealt out in the opposite direction?

Like, you know, Palm Island, Meekatharra.

Seriously, shut up Tommy, you stupid campaigner.

Ten women hey.

Good on them.

Wonder how they would go in Iraq and Syria right about now.

Or Punchbowl after dark for that matter.

This is from the past 4 weeks:

1010muslims_353-300x0.jpg

Look it's unfortunate, but of the approximate 150,000 Muslim women in Australia, a total of 4 physical attacks by idiots is not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

I'd like to see the stats of Muslim men physically assaulting their wives or daughters. Or men in Muslim countries assaulting non-Islamic women in Islamic countries. Dare say it would be considerably higher.

Look it's unfortunate, but of the approximate 150,000 Muslim women in Australia, a total of 4 physical attacks by idiots is not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

I'd like to see the stats of Muslim men physically assaulting their wives or daughters. Or men in Muslim countries assaulting non-Islamic women in Islamic countries. Dare say it would be considerably higher.
Poe's law!

Has to be!

I'm calling it! There is no way that this isn't a set up!

Haha, yeah right.

Imagine if these were attacks on white women by Muslim men, you'd be absolutely livid. You'd be calling for blood.

What are you even talking about?

Ten women turned up for that little stunt.

Huuuuuuge turnout.

And as I said, I wonder how the ladies would go in Iraq or Syria at the minute?

Possibly naked on a torture bench with there throat opened up over a holy chalice id suggest.

Haha, yeah right.

Imagine if these were attacks on white women by Muslim men, you'd be absolutely livid. You'd be calling for blood.

Please search what's happening in Western Europe and Scandinavia.

You might enlighten yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back