Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than reading articles from a hunder-biden laptop conspiracy theorist, Maga and NRA supporting, Jewish shill....

Watch this 10min video of this Aussie Thomas White, who's actually in Gaza...

C’mon mate got to respect his credentials

“Director of Domestic Policy Studies
Patrick and Charlene Neal Chair in American Prosperity”

Got to love a think tank

“This interpretation of the situation is entirely backward.

Hamas, not Israel, is the aggressor.

Hamas, not Israel, is the “occupier” of the Gaza Strip.

Hamas, not Israel, rejects international law.

Hamas, not Israel, steals food, fuel, and water from civilians.

And the fact that these words need to be written at all is evidence that the culture-producing institutions of the West—the media, the universities, cultural and political celebrities—are irreparably broken.”

E0E07985-FF9F-45E9-B27E-5DA19DC93324.gif

Clearly I am stupid how is this a terrorist image?
The Crown Prosecution Service said the images "aroused reasonable suspicion that they are supporters of a proscribed organisation, namely Hamas."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Al shiifa hospital (The main hospital) and another hospital.

Have a look at this massacre of this convoy that was travelling south, which includes children, travelling down the coastal Rashid Rd.

(I warn you this video is very graphic)

Edit. BTW I guess it's impossible to tell who caused this massacre from the video alone, just that they reported that it was from Israel

They also reported it was from missile attacks, which clearly is incorrect based on the footage they posted. I'd take their claims with the world's smallest grain of salt.

Complete nonsense. Please at least check who are you are relying on for information.

Remember when Israel bombed that hospital? And 500 people died?

It was Hamas and the death toll was 2.

"Gaza has become a graveyard for children. It's a living hell for everyone else.” -
@UNICEF

"Fuel is vital for the water supply; for the ambulances; for the hospitals to operate." -
@WHO

"Some of these buildings where people are sheltering are coming under attack." -
@UNOCHA

If you have exact numbers of children killed by Israel I'd be happy to see him but sad at the result.

"Gaza has become a graveyard for children. It's a living hell for everyone else.” -
@UNICEF

"Fuel is vital for the water supply; for the ambulances; for the hospitals to operate." -
@WHO

"Some of these buildings where people are sheltering are coming under attack." -
@UNOCHA

If you have exact numbers of children killed by Israel I'd be happy to see him but sad at the result.
Hamas has 200,000 gallons of fuel at last count. They hide behind children. They lie about death tolls.

People shouldn't fall for their propaganda. They slaughter the people they claim to fight for.

The UN decided it should in 1947. We either accept that and the authority of the UN decision, or throw out all the rules and can dispense with the hand-wringing over the conflict altogether. Que sera sera...
So basically you let the UN (colonial powers at the time) form your opinions for you? what events led to the decision to form Israel in 1947? who caused it and how were they impacted? did they cede land for a Jewish state? If not, why not?

@UNICEF

@WHO

@UNOCHA

Don’t worry they are doing everything they can to fix that fuel issue

The hospitals and ambulances won’t need it if they are rubble and scrap :drunk:

The UN decided it should in 1947. We either accept that and the authority of the UN decision, or throw out all the rules and can dispense with the hand-wringing over the conflict altogether. Que sera sera...

How many UN resolutions have Israel broken since then?

What has the UN said recently about Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back