FTA-TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Remove this Banner Ad

That was an awesome ep, I lost it at Frank,Mac, Charlie around the table after getting to the next stage, Mac tells a bad joke, Charlie blows the whistle and Frank's utensil ring falls off, lol that was hilarious.

This show is still brilliant 10 seasons in. They just seem to find a way to push all the characters that little bit further every year: Frank is a little more disgusting, Charlie is a little more stupid, Dee is a little more self-involved, Mac is a little more deluded, Dennis is a little more creepy.

Actually, Dennis is always a lot more creepy in every new season.

Off topic Rob E was brilliant in Fargo which I have watched this week.

Great ep...all situated in the Bar mostly and each scene was a crack up...'I drown the rats so I don't hear them screaming.'

'Get the dirty one or the gay one' re serving drinks lol.

Don't forget "the bird woman or the troll man".

uRbKdBW.png

Dennis has full on lost the plot, they've gone all out on him this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved the moment when Frank realises he was Froggy and immediately snaps back into reality. "Yup. That makes sense."

Once again I felt so sorry for Rickety Cricket, although the more grotesque he becomes the harder it is to feel for him. But Psycho Pete was even harder to watch. I hope he does get a new start in California!

Dennis' ranting about Dee at the shrinks office was ridiculously good, I absolutely love it when they play up the psychopathic and perverted traits of Dennis' personality.

Wasn't the biggest fan of that ep, but man, that was some crazy acting by Charlie. Especially if it was all done in one shoot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back