Preview It's official. We have Brisbane round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this game is a long way away but i asked the same question in the Tagger thread.

If Caff is not ready for round 1, do we unleash Marley on a certain ex pies player?

He will be their best player and i don't think he handles a hard tag but is Marley that option, if Caff not available?

We get smashed in this one and Buckley should be replaced. He's had all preseason to prepare for it. Another Freo Collingwood round 1 2013 performance and that's enough.

Who decides thats enough? Replacing the coach after round 1, what a great idea. The market place is just teeming with ready made and eagerly anticipated senior coaches in waiting...

Its gonna be a long off-season TG. Can we at least wait until season 2015 begins before calling for Bucks' head?

Also reported tonight that we will play at least one Thursday night game interstate during the bye period (rounds 12-15).

99% chance it's against Port at Adelaide Oval.
Hope so, regret not going last year

This would please me.

Yes, I fully agree on Adams. Definitely on the Adams bandwagon. Kid will be a star.

Saw a replay of round 19 port game the other day and Adams was killing it in the first half.. I'm excited to see him develop into an absolute bull in 2015..

Ppl also seem to forget 1 Dane swan will be fit and firing next year.. We will come out and flatten the lions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who decides thats enough? Replacing the coach after round 1, what a great idea. The market place is just teeming with ready made and eagerly anticipated senior coaches in waiting...

Its gonna be a long off-season TG. Can we at least wait until season 2015 begins before calling for Bucks' head?
The pitchforks will be out the front. I think 2015 is going to be a long season I'm only looking forward to watching some of the young ones develop really.

Hey guys I hope you don't mind me intruding on your board.

I didn't see a fixture thread so I decided that this is the best thread to post this in.

I have heard from a reliable source that Collingwood's 5 double ups for 2015 are Carlton, Essendon, Richmond, North Melbourne and St Kilda.

This means that Dayne Beams will avoid a return clash against Collingwood at the MCG in front of the natives.

You will be playing Port Adelaide on a Saturday night at Adelaide Oval.

Your interstate trips will be Sydney, Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Gold Coast and Fremantle.

With the release of the 2015 fixture a week away, this information should give you a good idea of what it will look like.

I didn't see a fixture thread so I decided that this is the best thread to post this in.

I have heard from a reliable source that Collingwood's 5 double ups for 2015 are Carlton, Essendon, Richmond, North Melbourne and St Kilda.

This means that Dayne Beams will avoid a return clash against Collingwood at the MCG in front of the natives.

Your interstate trips will be Sydney, Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Gold Coast and Fremantle.

With the release of the 2015 fixture a week away, this information should give you a good idea of what it will look like.

Not a bad draw if that's the case. Sure we could end up playing interstate against 3 of the possible top 4, but barring Sydney we played the other two at home this year so it's not so bad.

Not a bad draw. Could be worse but could also be a lot better. It looks good for the bottom line i.e. cash, not that we need it.

I just don't understand why we would play both Lions and Suns away.

Port and Freo away does suck. Would have preferred Adelaide and West Coast

Ins for the 22 that I didn't play last time against the Lions

Pendles, Elliott, Nate Brown, Greenwood, Varcoe, Reid, Cloke, Adams, Langdon

Cloke and Reid were named but managed only a Q and a bit between them.

I will be expecting a loss from this game.. Aish, beams, zorko, redden, rockliff, rich, christensen, Hanley . That's very quickly going to become the best midfield in the competition. Brisbane will be 2015 major ladder movers.

I will be expecting a loss from this game.. Aish, beams, zorko, redden, rockliff, rich, christensen, Hanley . That's very quickly going to become the best midfield in the competition. Brisbane will be 2015 major ladder movers.
I can see them making the 8. Push for a flag in 2016 if they get a key forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back