News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbloodybelievable!!
Was watching ch7 News when the great man Benny Gale, gave his update. The ground to be the same size as the G and incredible facilities!!!
I’m personally pumped because will love watching the VFL there.
And It’ll also be a real selling point for attracting players and sponsors

Last edited:

Plans look fantastic. Not sure if others have felt the same, but I’ve personally felt jealous looking at a lot of other clubs’ new facilities. Clubs like Sydney, Brisbane, Collingwood ect have phenomenal modern facilities that would surely be attractive to any player/staff/fan.

Get it done ASAP.

Plans look fantastic. Not sure if others have felt the same, but I’ve personally felt jealous looking at a lot of other clubs’ new facilities. Clubs like Sydney, Brisbane, Collingwood ect have phenomenal modern facilities that would surely be attractive to any player/staff/fan.

Get it done ASAP.
Saying this with respect to older fans who still have an immense connection to the Jack Dyer stand. Completely understand the hesitation or even sadness or anger but unfortunately with the space we have it has to be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as I have said before and will say again this needs to be done with an extensive renovation of Punt rd station which is an absolute joke, nothing has been done there since the Olympics of 56. The state government needs to get fair dinkhum about the whole precint. I am happy to drop a couple hundred no probs for the members side but we needs to dream big.

as I have said before and will say again this needs to be done with an extensive renovation of Punt rd station which is an absolute joke, nothing has been done there since the Olympics of 56. The state government needs to get fair dinkhum about the whole precint. I am happy to drop a couple hundred no probs for the members side but we needs to dream big.
wouldve been done by now if labour had any Richmond supporting premiers

No handouts for the Tigers.
Only oppo clubs.
CFL
I don't want their corrupt cash, they'll expect us to kowtow to them if they get us on their teat.

if Benny get rids of meehan i'll throw in some cash.

My only complaint is the video shows the tigers head having a friggin pole in the middle of it, the work experience doing the hard work again

1713695860026.png

ill donate 500 if they return the traditional yellow
Make it an even $1000 to make the NIB logo black and return the traditional BLK charcoal

if this was 15 years ago they wouldve funded it

now that we are the richest club in the afl "bad luck"

meanwhile, scats, pies and blooze all get 50 million and a plethora of swallowed whistles

1000007903.jpg

gag throw up GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back