Delisted James Rowe [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s funny, but I must be one of the few Crows fans that doesn’t mind Rowe. Atleast he lowers his eyes and can hit a target.

McHenry is just a puppy dog chasing a car and Murphy has peaked as a fringe player of a cellar dweller.

Murphy seems to be one of Nicks' favourites for some odd reason.

I don't really rate him at all tbh

It’s funny, but I must be one of the few Crows fans that doesn’t mind Rowe. Atleast he lowers his eyes and can hit a target.

McHenry is just a puppy dog chasing a car and Murphy has peaked as a fringe player of a cellar dweller.

I’m the same, he’s one of only a handful of players that you want to have the ball if you’re about to try and hit up a target. He was never going to get much faster, but he needed to become an aerobic beast given his physical limitations. Doesn’t look like it’s possible or he we haven’t tried.

Port were gonna rookie list him the year he got drafted if he got through.
Still have interest apparently.

Said it before but I think Rowe is better off playing him at a non SA club given his old man.

Would fit in like a glove at the Doggies imo.

Ned and Murph alike. Golden tickets.
Neither have the ability to be small forwards.

Hopefully we won't see either in our forward line next year with the arrival of Rankine & return of Sloane.

We would be better odd getting games into Newchurch, Pedlar & Cook.

1 of only 2 crows senior listed players without a contract

Crows bringing in rankine plus min 3 draft picks

They need to clear 2 contracted players (eg,crouch, mcasey) and the 2 out of contract rowe and frampton
We have at least 2 rookies to upgrade, so doubt we will use all 3 national draft picks... but yes, I expect we will be trading out 2/3 players too.

1 of only 2 crows senior listed players without a contract

Crows bringing in rankine plus min 3 draft picks

They need to clear 2 contracted players (eg,crouch, mcasey) and the 2 out of contract rowe and frampton
Seedsman a probable retiree, sadly.

Pick 65ish from the Dogs seems about right.
Again, you are very harsh. If he was contracted, you would actually get a 2nd rounder if a certain club likes him or needs someone like him to fill a need.

Random question, do you follow the SANFL ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do rate Rowe.

Again.... Rowe and stengle were part of the reason why Woodville west Torrens eagles won the 2021 flag

Again, you are very harsh. If he was contracted, you would actually get a 2nd rounder if a certain club likes him or needs someone like him to fill a need.

He's not worth much as could he picked up as a delisted free agent.

Sanfl is very different pace to AFL. ;)

I do rate Rowe.

Again.... Rowe and stengle were part of the reason why Woodville west Torrens eagles won the 2021 flag
Except he didn't play for WWT in 2021.

No one is giving up a 2nd rounder for a player like Rowe, He shown some promise but he's on the potential delist list for a reason

Anyone interested could get Lewis Taylor for free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back